Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

been too long

BigBuff87

Reaction score
well im sad too say its been about a year since i logged on this site and im afraid too admit it!!:thumpdown: i geuss it would have too be that in the past year a lot has been going on in my life roomate stole and sold all my belongings in my apartment in houston, TX i had too move back home too AR. got laid off at the body shop in town and its a small town so i had too pick up another job that has nothing too do with my degree (collision repair) but all is not bad im finally an uncle. but jsut go on too see how everyone is doing and too add the site looks GREAT!!!!! and this is my neice. o and since i live in the country other bad news is my truck has been wrecked and havnt had money too fully repair it im so ashamed
l_547ce475561e4d3aa9dcda9c62d04454.jpg

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
cute kiddo.. welcome back.. good luck on the job/truck situation ur in....

Gutz

Reaction score
Cute kiddo indeed...Sucks your roomate jacked you...What a douche...Nothing to be ashamned of man. Before you know it, you'll have plenty of dough for mods and repairs. You going to UTI or WyoTech?

Gutz

Reaction score
i grad from UTI last july u goin there?

Good stuff man. How was it? I did/still do body work/custom paint and won a tuition to WyoTech. Never went though, I enlisted in the Marines......:stupid: You can make some serious bank painting cars, especially if you lived in Vegas..;)

BigBuff87

Reaction score
lol yea i wanted too stay in houston if i didnt get screwed but im trying too save up some money too buy more tools and money too move somewhere fro a better job i was maby thinking FL lol be a beach bum on my time off

Top Bottom