Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beginnings of an Alpine System (56k no)

Bobby B

Reaction score
Nice looking HU I hope those tweets don't shred your ears though

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Nightrider.....does ur head unit put out an obnoxious high pick whine??? I'm gonna have mine looked at on Wednesday when my new trim piece comes in.

no it doesnt:dontknow: ...I dont know why yours would be doing that...

I put it back on user1, then redownloaded the pics, and it now just has a blank color background, doesnt even show the backgrounds that came with the HU. BUT my screens in my headrests show the pictures at all times; but for some reason, my HU doesnt:hmmmm2:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
no it doesnt:dontknow: ...I dont know why yours would be doing that...

I put it back on user1, then redownloaded the pics, and it now just has a blank color background, doesnt even show the backgrounds that came with the HU. BUT my screens in my headrests show the pictures at all times; but for some reason, my HU doesnt:hmmmm2:

The internal amp had a bad component....got the whole unit swapped out.....as for the image.....:hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2:....I just loaded it to memory and removed the CD....good luck

Bobby B...tweets sound great....they do centralize the sound to the rear a little more....but that should change once I get my fronts done (SPX-17REF) and center channel (SBS-05DC), gonna custom mount that below the heat/ac controls. Should bring the sound forward and sound NASTY!! :rock:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
ODD....:hmmmm2:....
got it workin last night...I LOVE IT:rock:

My background on my HU was set on normal, not DVD...my rear screens by default are set on DVD so thats why the image was on my headrest screens but not my HU...but its all good now!

Thanks for the help gettin the images bro!!!

project-c2

Reaction score
I just installed the same head unit too. I used the PAC TR7 to bypass the brake safety thing. I got the TRD background when I bought it. Nice setup with the tweeter in the access door. I just picked up a kicker amp and soon some speakers. We'll see.

Nice setup.:top:

project-c2

Reaction score
:dontknow: BTW. How do new speakers sound with the IVA-W205 when not amped? I think I might ditch the amp in favor of better components.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
They sound good, but it's always better to over power speakers than under power them...if they sound this good on 12 W rms or whatever the HU puts out I cant imagine what they're gonna sound like when they get 50 W rms....X-Mas is almost here!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom