Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bella's got Boooost!...and other goodies!

LUGNUT

Reaction score
Awesome! Congrats Jay..btw what the hell were you listening to in the video lol:crinklehair:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
You'll be wanting more boost here shortly. Just wait and see. :top::biggrin:

Oh I know you can never have too much boost....but I'll be looking into the house and family car mods soon :top:

Damn Jay!! Congrats ESE:rock:...I bet you fell in love with the truck all over again!

Truck is lookin sexy as hell too:top:

Thanks, she feels like a brand new truck!

the antenna topper is the best!!! lol jk :laugh: truck looking good!!:rockon:

wait till you see my girl's...lol

Awesome! Congrats Jay..btw what the hell were you listening to in the video lol:crinklehair:
:laugh:, yeah I didn't realize I left the dance station on my XM radio before I started filming. I was too busy watching for popos :rolleyez:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats Jay. One of these days I'll get me one of those:eviltongue:

05runner

Reaction score
Damn Jay is blown i gotta step my game up. LOL.. Sweet homie. Your X is coming along beautifully.

SX TOY

Reaction score
awesome bro congrats! Bella is lookin great

nine9six

Reaction score
Damn man, do it big!

That camera mount is a cool idea. I like!

X-roller

Reaction score
Ha way to go bud! :) :top: Fills the wheel well in just like I said.... Congrats on the new blower... that thing must rip now! Those treads are quite nice I almost bought those. Glad I could help out an XRU brother!

Nice work...Looking Good...I thought i was the only one with 255 55's....You just made rethink what to spend my tax money on.

Ha nah brotha....there is actually quite a few members that have them on.... I think I am the only one that uses them year round though.... I've always liked the look of the bigger size because i hate how it looks with an empty wheel well. IMO... I made a thread a long time ago about my truck. And first comment I got was about the tires lol. I think it looks good. Jays tires are sweet though. I know all about those treads...

Last edited:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Ha way to go bud! :) :top: Fills the wheel well in just like I said.... Congrats on the new blower... that thing must rip now! Those treads are quite nice I almost bought those. Glad I could help out an XRU brother!

Jays tires are sweet though. I know all about those treads...

Thanks, yeah these tires are also hard to get as well. it took my guy bout 2 weeks to piece together 4 tires from different stores. they're on national back order. we even called goodyear :stupid:

but yes I've been away for two days and I'm itching to be back driving around town tomorrow even if it means going to work :laugh:

X-roller

Reaction score
weeeeee we go fast!!!!!!! :biggrin:

lol... not to fast! Jay has to get used to the tires first. :top: Those tires grab really well though. I would feel pretty confident driving with those tires to be honest.... It just may be my next set... I'll never buy falken ziex again!! I love the tread pattern especially with the wide stamp....

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
Nice my man!!!

Did the VA Beach crew influence another boosted X, LOL!!! Look forward to seeing you in the near future:top:

Yallrun

Reaction score
Congrats on the S/C and the tires look great! :top:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
lol... not to fast! Jay has to get used to the tires first. :top: Those tires grab really well though. I would feel pretty confident driving with those tires to be honest.... It just may be my next set... I'll never buy falken ziex again!! I love the tread pattern especially with the wide stamp....

oh definitely, it's hard trying not to burn the tread off with 1st and 2nd gear :driver:

Nice my man!!!

Did the VA Beach crew influence another boosted X, LOL!!! Look forward to seeing you in the near future:top:

:laugh: yeah that they did, plus the fact I got it brand new with fit kit for $2750 :rolleyez: :rockon: hope to see you soon man! :top:

Top Bottom