Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

best way to bag the rear ?

lamia2super

Reaction score
so my brother gave me a big tank and compressor that i installed to use with train horns and really tempted to bag the rear of the truck. whats the best way to go about bagging the rear ? really looking to see how other people bagged their trucks and see what they have to say about it.

kayo808

Reaction score
3 or 4 link set up that a shop can make for you

1stunner

Reaction score
well im bagging mine here in the spring. iv been doing nothing but research. after taking a shitload of measurement,and countless hrs on the net.iv come up with getting a trianglulated 4link, relocating the gas tank to where the spare tire is now so spare will have to go,8inch c notch, and a few cross members for bracing and shock mount.it does help that i can make my own bag brakets and crossmembers and my steel is free.

lamia2super

Reaction score
well im bagging mine here in the spring. iv been doing nothing but research. after taking a shitload of measurement,and countless hrs on the net.iv come up with getting a trianglulated 4link, relocating the gas tank to where the spare tire is now so spare will have to go,8inch c notch, and a few cross members for bracing and shock mount.it does help that i can make my own bag brakets and crossmembers and my steel is free.

please posts pictures !!

lamia2super

Reaction score
Still wondering about this...could you just remove the leaf springs and replace with a airbag ?

lowering block + air helper to keep hauling capacity up ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom