Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best X-Mas gift ever

lucke

Reaction score
i know there is already a gift thread, but this needs its own thread.

i got my gift a few days early, but it was well worth it. i just got back from visiting my family in michigan for the holidays yesterday so i didn't really have much time to post, otherwise i would have.

anyways, i ended up getting the best gift i could have imagined... a new job :biggrin:

not to get ahead of myself, but its with a great, but smaller, company, and they do their reviews (for performance based wage increases) quarterly instead of annually. the only downside is that the starting pay isn't quite what i was looking for, but being employed is better than sitting around getting fat :p

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Amen brother, Glad to hear your getting back up on your feet.....:rockon: A true Christmas indeed! Congrats!!!!

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Congrats man!!! Good luck with the new job!!!!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
that is a great present! glad to hear the good news

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great news Brian! Glad to hear that you finally have a new job bro. I've only been unemployed once, but that was enough for me. It really is tough when you're LOOKING for work but nothing pans out.

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
nice to know you got back on your feet ;) ...congrats to you

carolinyens

Reaction score
Congrats on the new job. I know how it feels to be out of a job. Cool for a few weeks to catch up on all the stuff that youve been neglecting to do but after that its like ok now what so congrats again.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
congrats bro on the job :top: what kind of work do you do if you don't mind me asking?

XDsm

Reaction score
Congrats Brian, good luck with it:top: Unemployment really sucks I am sure you were very happy to get off of it.

KX7

Reaction score
Congratulations on the new job I hope everything works out for you.............

Top Bottom