Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Stock Rims

BLUE X

Reaction score
Were Can I Find A Plca Were I Can Powercoat My wheels Black, My Tires Are Almost Out And I Want To Powercoat Them Before I Buy New Tires.

Thanks

Last edited:

Bobby B

Reaction score
Were Can I Find A Plca Were I Can Powercoat My Rimes Black, My Tires Are Almost Out And I Want To Powercoat Them Before I Buy New Tires.

Thanks

Where do you live I have a hook up in Fullerton

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
Where do you live I have a hook up in Fullerton

Hey bobby what hook up is it? im not going to powder coat my wheels but i do think im going to hard anodize them gun metal color.

Coopstain

Reaction score
Hey bobby what hook up is it? im not going to powder coat my wheels but i do think im going to hard anodize them gun metal color.

That would be interesting... u wll have to keep us updated... i would love to see that

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
hey bobby so you have a hook up, sweet, what colors can they powder coat, i need my grille powder coated black if possible and all four rims?

2tacos

Reaction score
i got hook up too. my boy does 40 bucks a wheel.

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
That would be interesting... u wll have to keep us updated... i would love to see that

Ya for sure... the place i tried calling was closed yesterday when i called at 5 but they are open monday so i will talk to bobby tomorrow about his hook up and see if they do anodizing there too if not i found a place near me and i will get a price. I just dont want my wheels BLACK, i want them to look almost like the scion TC 18 inch wheels that come with but cost extra... they are darker and look great but not quite black... has no one done that yet here? it looks sooooo good

Top Bottom