Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Body kit and stock rims

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
As some of you may have noticed, I've turned my X-Runner into a pre-runner. With that being said I do have the body kit and stock rims for sale. Here is the deal, the body kit can't be removed with out damaging the clips and mounting plastics. The kit itself is fine but cannot be re-mounted with stock equipment. It will take some creativity as the bumpers and fenders are made specific to the x-runner kit. It will have to be secured with other than stock hardware or adhesives. No guarantees on fitment or installation.

Price??? U tell me.... I'm thinkin 3-400$ range ???

Toon714

Reaction score
Would u part the front lip?
Thats all i want for my prerunner.

Bang Bang

Reaction score
So you have xrunner body kit with messed up brackets and mounting points for sale?

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
got any pics of your truck im interested in seeing what you came up with

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
good move taking the body kit off! it looked kinda funny jacked up with it on

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
So you have xrunner body kit with messed up brackets and mounting points for sale?

Yup, it's not for replacement parts it's for a skilled do it yourselfer that wants to maybe make an x-runner clone....

Would u part the front lip? Thats all i want for my prerunner.

I'd rather keep it all together, easier to sell that way

Last edited:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
image-414252073.jpg

After removing the body kit

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That is an unbelievable change, best of luck with your sell, hit me up if your ever down my way and we can do some wheel in!

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
That is an unbelievable change, best of luck with your sell, hit me up if your ever down my way and we can do some wheel in!

Still more changes to come, bull bar, nerf bars, and line-x on the bottom 1/4 of the whole truck

Top Bottom