Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bottoming Out?

Sharka

Reaction score
I just installed ss leafs in the other day. For whatever reason the bumpstops that came with kit do not fit my truck... Wondering if it's gonna make a big difference, and if people are bottoming out with these kits.

Shanes56

Reaction score
I just installed ss leafs in the other day. For whatever reason the bumpstops that came with kit do not fit my truck... Wondering if it's gonna make a big difference, and if people are bottoming out with these kits.

The bump stops that are for the rear of the truck, completely remove your stock bumpstops and put the new ones threw the drain hole and tighten down. Not sure why they would not fit. It will make a small difference because it will give you near another 1" or so of travel before you bottom out.

Hope this helps

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I just swapped the stock bump stops for a set of low profile ones (1/2") and I don't bottom out nearly as much, much more comfortable. I'm also running slightly softer leafs then what Shane is selling now. :top:

Top Bottom