Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bought 2 TRD s/c for $500

06XR-SW

Reaction score
Okay not really jus wanted to get attention. so i got this call 30 min ago saying at the local shell the 89 octane was 274 it was a mistake so every1 was fillin up at that much so i get there and my sister also and i forgot my money clip!!!! :motz:but then as soon as we use one pump it stops at $75.00 and it reset to #3.64 so down at another pump a guy was putting 89 octance at $0.37 yes THIRTY SEVEN CENTS!!!!!!! so i tell the guy ill give u $20 to fill up he said okay so i fill up my truck my old 86 truck on like 12 bukcs!!!! hell yeah i jus had the best fill up in the world thank u screwed up shell employees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
lol. I wanted a S/C. :laugh:
Nice story though, wish I was there for that one! I just spent 73 bucks at the pump. :thumpdown:

carolinyens

Reaction score
Man I wish I could catch a break like that at the pump. I wonder if the employees got in trouble for this. Thats a lot of money that was just lost. Cool story though, congrats:biggrin:

Super Werty

Reaction score
the sad thing is when i first read 274...I was like...uh dude, thats expensive....

then I was like...oh wait, it freakin 369 here! :laugh::thumpdown:

06XR-SW

Reaction score
hahaha hell yeah i was all excitited that is like awesome!!! sorry i wished i could even have 1 s/c!!! thank you shell employees again!!!!! :rock:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
crazy bro......

Hey, I bought my system yesterday. Jensen 7" DVD SD flip out, 6.5 3 way pioneer comp speakers, MTX Jackhammer 10", MTX mono amp, SubXconsole being made :)

Bought the system on Circuit City (with radar detector) total 900 dollars.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That is awesome, that brings me back to the days when i used to fill up on .75 a gallon

psykometal

Reaction score
thats **** up. lol. nice fill tho. i filled up with 70 bux 2 days ago. man gas prices are getting so freakin retarded.

Last edited by a moderator:

eXuser01

Reaction score
Man I wish I could catch a break like that at the pump. I wonder if the employees got in trouble for this. Thats a lot of money that was just lost. Cool story though, congrats:biggrin:

hahah thats a joke at that price they are stil doing highway robbery :laugh:

blastap

Reaction score
gas is only marked up like 60 cents from what i hear? but i dont know that fore sure

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
I would have rolled up there with so many 5gallon tanks it wouldnt even be funny.

Top Bottom