Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bought a hot rod last week

Reaction score
Have you thought about throwing some decals on that beast? I heard they can make you go faster.

MplsX

Reaction score
How about a set of 12 inch chrome wheels set on 6 inch spacers. Add a hydraulic suspension system that makes the car jump up and down. That would be cool.

butters607

Reaction score
Oh yea baby that's a sweet rot box lmfao hey after your done with it I would turn it into a field car!!!

Last edited:

twolane

Reaction score
no rot on this baby, she's an az car..

shes got some scratches, but that shit'll buff out

Last edited:

twolane

Reaction score
i let my beautiful golden locks blow out the window is i drive.. paul walker edition? pretty sweet chevy extreme lol

Baggins44

Reaction score
Lmfao, that's the Sig I was telling you guys about :laugh:

:buttsecks:

blu xr

Reaction score
i let my beautiful golden locks blow out the window is i drive.. paul walker edition? pretty sweet chevy extreme lol

:laugh: its a chebby xtreme bro! i actually had a white 01 a few years back, sold it, and got to missing it again. i was looking to get another one......thats when i ran across the xr, been lovin it since.

i still wouldnt mind having an xtreme blazer tho. if toyota made something like this.....:rockon:

images
images
images

Last edited:

Celiblue

Reaction score
Sure it's got a 1.6liter motor? I'm pretty familiar with Celicas but this doesn't sound right :hmmmm2: I thought the 5th gen Celis had a variant of the 2.2 5SFE motor or 3sge if bought overseas.... I think even the 3SFE might be possible but that's a far fetch. Congrats on the ride tho

twolane

Reaction score
Yes sir a 1.6. Not many made cause if the monster power it made. Parts need to be imported. I'm considering parting with the beast. Not sure what the market value is for such a limited edition factory race car.

Top Bottom