Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BR X-Runner in Bama

Night Runner

Reaction score
Spotted heading north on I-65 just north of Birmingham, AL around 4:30pm. Red with black hood stripe and grill. Black headlight mod and fog light mod (I think). Nice looking ride. Looked basically identical to "dpartinvr4" from the front. Already confirmed it wasn't him.

Night Runner

Reaction score
What's up Roy? I figure us Alabamans are few and far between on here.

BamaX

Reaction score
Whats up guys, I have a swb, I'm in Jasper if anyone comes that way. I'm a bit out of commission though, got a new fractured pelvis mod the other night.

Night Runner

Reaction score
I come to/through Jasper quite frequently. I play golf with my dad at Musgrove CC quite a bit and I travel to Auburn a lot on weekends to visit my girlfriend in college.

roy365

Reaction score
Yeah there aren't many I have seen for sure. There were 2 X's at the dealership when I bought mine in Scottsboro. My SWB one & and a RR one. I have passed a few on the road. One guy giving the thumbs up. :top:

Damn BamaX that's no bueno! Get better soon.

bigdreams

Reaction score
I visit the Birmingham area for holidays to visit my parents. I just don't get on xru as much anymore

onixxf

Reaction score
Hey, Fred here and I'm up in Madison Al. It's been hard locating other X-Runners owners up here; anyone near here?

roy365

Reaction score
Hey, Fred here and I'm up in Madison Al. It's been hard locating other X-Runners owners up here; anyone near here?

I'm in Hsv/madison area. I think I've seen you running around town. :hmmmm2:

chatt x

Reaction score
Hey bama crew, if you all get a meet going, give me a shout. My mom lives in muscle shoals and I am down there quite a bit!:top:

Night Runner

Reaction score
Hey bama crew, if you all get a meet going, give me a shout. My mom lives in muscle shoals and I am down there quite a bit!:top:

I'm always down for meeting up. I'd like to pick the brains of some xru members.

roy365

Reaction score
I'm always down for meeting up. I'd like to pick the brains of some xru members.

Are you a zombie??? Because I am a certified zombie exterminator. :rofl:

I'd like to meet some folks for sure, I'll pass on the picking brains part. And now that I know that I am going to mess with you for sure if we do ever meet up. :biggrin:

Night Runner

Reaction score
Are you a zombie??? Because I am a certified zombie exterminator. :rofl:

I'd like to meet some folks for sure, I'll pass on the picking brains part. And now that I know that I am going to mess with you for sure if we do ever meet up. :biggrin:

I'm a certified brain picker. I eat brains for breakfast.

image-2693232401.jpg

Top Bottom