Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brake fluid leaking into cab?

jhg_12

Reaction score
I have brake fluid leaking into the cab of the truck coming from a little piston on the clutch pedal.

Any ideas if something needs to be replaced could it be the slave cylinder?

Could it be the throw out bearing also?

Any ideas on this is a help so i can get this fixed up.

Gadget

Reaction score
You will need to replace the clutch master cylinder.

G

Gadget

Reaction score
I would just fix/replace what you need to. Is there a problem with the slave cylinder?

G

jhg_12

Reaction score
not that i know of i just have that problem but i saw the master and slave for 80 together i just ordered the tob cuz i have clutch pedal stick

STONER-X

Reaction score
I would suspect if your clutch pedal is sticking.. There is not a problem with the tob... Get that slave fixed..

gunner76137

Reaction score
Been there done this. Its a pain to change out. Did this right after I bought this truck

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
I have brake fluid leaking into the cab of the truck coming from a little piston on the clutch pedal.

Any ideas if something needs to be replaced could it be the slave cylinder?

Could it be the throw out bearing also?

Any ideas on this is a help so i can get this fixed up.

thats your clutch master cylinder. mine went on my 05 taco and got brake fluid all over the floor on the drivers side. pretty cheap from what i can remember. easy fix :top:

boxerpicker

Reaction score
def clutch master. you also can check if your slave is leaking or not. take the bellows off and if the fluid came out of bellow then you would need new slave too. if not then your slave still good.
also buy toyota factory master and slave. i have so many bad exprience with aftermarket ones.

Top Bottom