Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brake pads??

Slay0r

Reaction score
As long as its for the 5lug single piston caliper they will work

XLR8

Reaction score
Send em an email. Get them to price match. They will question you so tell them to check the part number. It is the same but $25 cheaper.
http://www.autopartsdealer.com/ebc_yellowstuff_kevlar174_brake_pads-p4188-g.html
I just ordered slotted EBC rotors and Green Stuff 7000 series took 6 days for the rotors but I have them now and will be putting them on this weekend. I bought mine from the site above but autoanything has shipped quick in the past.

Murderface

Reaction score
If anyone wants better braking stay away from ceramic pads. Low dust is a sign of low stopping power, good brakes will have dust like a mofo, it's a trade off u have to be willing to have. If you've ever seen a pit stop for NASCAR Sprint Cup cars on a short track or road course, there's always tons of brake dust that comes out of the inside of the tire.

If youre satisfied with the stopping power of the stock brake setup, stick with ceramic pads. They will have low dust and low noise.

FireB

Reaction score
Oh yea, does anyone bed their brake pads here?
Anything different on bedding?

Top Bottom