Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brand New AVICD3 $699

06ATLBSP

"Snickers"
Reaction score
Holy shiznit thats cheap..... I might finally have to pull the trigger and get one.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
yeah ive been looking at them too. ill be getting one soon as i get wheels.

Gadget

Reaction score
That is a very nice unit.

I just put one in my X.

Gadget

overdriven

Reaction score
That is a very nice unit.

I just put one in my X.

Gadget

Did you hook up all the speed sensor, e-brake and other bs wires? Looking at the manual now wondering what I got myself into. First time dvd/nav guy here, wondering if I can find the right wires to hook into

BigMikeyStyle247

Reaction score
I just bought this from circuit city, wish I would of looked online more to get a better deal, but still pretty good IMO. Really nice looking, this is my first GPS, so Im in love.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My man would try to find a bargain on a dime store hooker. :laugh:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL! :laugh: It's a hell of deal. I'll tell you - if I didn't have a DVD player in the truck already, I WOULD be all over this. Great find D.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
wow now im definitely getting one. even though i just bought a radio, it was only 120 bucks. so itd still be worth it to get this. the only problem is money, hmmm might have to wait for summer

xrtaco06

Reaction score
i just bought it for 799. it was first for 599 then they called me to ask if needed the new map versions 2008. duh! so it went up to 799 with that and a year extended warranty. didn't like it it's to small but i haven't installed it. just wondering does anyone have pics. of it in the x already. iam still debating if i should put it on or just sell it and going with the avic z2.

Super Werty

Reaction score
when you guys buy it, make sure you are buying from a store that Pioneer approves of, and keep the receipt

otherwise....goodbye warranty:bawling:

alaxrunner

Reaction score
pioneer is also offering the 200 dollar rebate for this until march 31st as long as its from an authorized pioneer dealer.

Top Bottom