Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brown Line Metalworks

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
XRU welcomes Brown Line Metalworks

You may be asking who or what is Brown Line Metalworks. I know I was. So here is your answer.

About Brown Line

"In 2006, a group of engineers and self-professed “shade tree mechanics” in East Texas decided to tackle a problem that had irritated them as they worked on their cars. Why was it that a quality torque wrench was so expensive? Being engineers, they set out to fix this problem, and began to design a torque wrench that was highly precise, yet affordable. Numerous ideas and prototypes later, they finally developed the “Double Gear Sensing System” — an incredibly accurate system for reading torque that is inherently less expensive to manufacture than competing technologies.

Brown Line Metalworks LLC was formed in 2007 to take this exciting new technology to market. Working in partnership with the engineers who developed the system, Brown Line is ready to revolutionize the industry with the release of our patent pending Digital Torque Wrench."

So lets welcome aboard Jimmy "Blmw" and let him further introduce himself and his products in the Brown Line Metalworks forum

Attachments

• wrench.jpg
    wrench.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 244

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice... Welcome to the Underground! :top:

X-roller

Reaction score
what is the price??? lol... if the price is right i'm purchasing one... I need to invest in one.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm. Grabbed my attention. I am in need of a new one myself! Welcome.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, looks like a fantastic and useful product for all sorts of projects.

darthyota

Reaction score
Id like to know what makes your digital torque wrench diffrent/better then a snap on or mac digital torque wrench and welcome

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Nice looking torque ratchet. I would also like to know how it compares to the over priced snap on tool. Price? Also ft pounds or inch pounds

dramad1

Reaction score
Welcome to the xr underground. Cool torque/digital. Nice

o5oldblue

Reaction score
Where is it made?
How often should it be recalibrated?

zr2ee

Reaction score
damnit......now i have to buy something again

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Price is listed on their site for $150 with storage case and $140 without...

Nice looking tool though

just516in

Reaction score
seems like a good buy! do you still get that nice clicking noise when you reach the desired torque? or does it have a speaker that talks to you! now that would be really coool! lol

Top Bottom