Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BSP On Baseline rd.

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score
saw someone pass by be on baseline and 24th st on wednsday when it was raining at mmm 4ish? Believe he had a girl in the passenger seat:rock:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I think I've seen that one before. Did it have a billet overlay over the stock grille? and Black and silver rims?

What were you doing around this way anyway? Do you live near here?

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score
Not really sure if it did... just saw it pass by me... yea I live pretty much at baseline and 24th... really close to my house:top:

elitecloud

Reaction score
saw one the other day IN Maricopa, it was raining and i pulled next to them and was like hey yo you guys got interent? they are like no, lol i'm like ok well if you can get to a computer and check out xr-underground.com

they had a messed up front bumper, but it was still a x-runner :-D

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Not really sure if it did... just saw it pass by me... yea I live pretty much at baseline and 24th... really close to my house:top:

Oh shiz.. for real? I live right down the street in Dobbins Creek just west of 16th & Dobbins. I hangout sometimes at a friends house in that neighborhood across the street from SMCC (I forgot the name of it, but it's a nice gated community). I'm surprised we don't see each other more often. Maybe that was you I used to pass every morning on the way to work around Southern before I got my X :hmmmm2:

Top Bottom