Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BSP Parts Truck in Houston

easts1d3

Reaction score
How about the centre consul that goes around the shifter, drivers side door seal, and the dead pedal?

Sinned

Reaction score
Posting from my phone so sorry if its already gone. Still interested in the ceiling console AND id love the grill if possible. Get back to me.

Haha I been posting off my phone for years. It sucks, but gets the job done. Anyways shoot me a pm with your number. I'll text you a picture of the grill. Not totally sure it's a 2011 grill.

Sinned

Reaction score
Weather sucks in Houston!!! Can't do nothing withthe truck. All you guys waiting for parts have to wait a little bit longer. Just a bit! Haha I'll get it done

L3G10N

Reaction score
Weather sucks in Houston!!! Can't do nothing withthe truck. All you guys waiting for parts have to wait a little bit longer. Just a bit! Haha I'll get it done

i'm not in a rush.

GR6RR

Reaction score
when does the weather not suck in Houston? ;) I Love this Cali weather all year long. :)

Sinned

Reaction score
So... I'm thinking. About getting rid of this truck. Anyone want to buy it fro parts resale? Still has the motor.

GR6RR

Reaction score
most of the truck is down to its frame. let me check with my cousin and see what we have left.

Sinned

Reaction score
How much for the truck as is now?

Truck cab and frame has been taken to the scrap.
I still have the motor, driver side rear access door, stock hood with no scoop, left and right bed panels
If you want these parts let me know I can make you a great deal on them.

left footrest aka dead pedal?

That's has been sold

tail lights?

Lights are gone. Cheaper to buy the Chinese made ones anywys. Think it's 40 or 50 bucks online

Red_Hott

Reaction score
Well damn.....the cab and frame was the main thing I wanted....so I could start building my frame to bag mine lol

Top Bottom