Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BSP - South Austin, TX

JeffSnAusTX

Reaction score
5/27 - 10:30AMish w/rims.... headed E on Slaughter Lane. First I've seen in Austin :rockon:​

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Give it a week, and you just might see another. :biggrin:

I'll be off of the 2001. :rock:

JeffSnAusTX

Reaction score
Give it a week, and you just might see another. :biggrin:

I'll be off of the 2001. :rock:

Man you lost me, and I'm sotally tober :laugh:

(off topic) Have you done any suspension mods? Being an AutoX'er I'd assume that would be numero uno for you....

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Man you lost me, and I'm sotally tober :laugh:

(off topic) Have you done any suspension mods? Being an AutoX'er I'd assume that would be numero uno for you....

haha, i'm moving to Austin (just off the 2001 highway). Will be in town Monday. :top:

Suspension mods...ya, I got a few. A custom SS drop (850lb coils and drop leafs). :biggrin:

JeffSnAusTX

Reaction score
haha, i'm moving to Austin (just off the 2001 highway). Will be in town Monday. :top:

Suspension mods...ya, I got a few. A custom SS drop (850lb coils and drop leafs). :biggrin:

Right on! I've never heard of that highway... :dontknow:

JBoogie

Reaction score
5/27 - 10:30AMish w/rims.... headed E on Slaughter Lane. First I've seen in Austin :rockon:​
U must not get past north of 183 much.. There are about 10 BSP in north Austin. Thats why mine is 2 tone now:rock::top::biggrin:

JBoogie

Reaction score
I dont know. I have never stopped and chatted with anyone. :dontknow:

JeffSnAusTX

Reaction score
:laugh:
U must not get past north of 183 much.. There are about 10 BSP in north Austin. Thats why mine is 2 tone now:rock::top::biggrin:

Two tone, nice!! Sounds like a good nickname for you :biggrin: I lived North (Parmer 35 then 1431/620) for 4 years... I move South, I seldom get North of downtown :dontknow: Hell getting to the boat seems like a struggle now :frown:

Be cool to do something and rep XRU :top: When Jason moves back, we're going to do a mod day @ my house - he's proposing a clutch :rock: I need more lighting and a compressor :laugh:

Top Bottom