Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BSPs stay outta Natchez! You have been warned.

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
BSPs stay outta Natchez! Considereth thyself warn-ed.

ANY BSP XR's going anywhere near Natchez, Ms. BEWARE!!!:ahhhhh:

natchez pd is on the lookout for an armed burglary suspect who *shudder* drove a BSP. :thumpdown::thumpdown::thumpdown::thumpdown:
Bastard beat up the shop clerk and stole the safe contents before smashing all the antiquities of the store. Police and State Troopers in the area are on high alert-

On the way into Louisiana- across the border!- I was surrounded by SIX cop cars at the foot of the bridge at the Sandbar... thinkin "What the hell did I do?!" :motz:Upon the cops seeing my face they knew I was innocent because the robber was a white male, but I've never seen the NPD that adamant about getting their man?!:laugh:

I quoted Ludacris by saying "I know my tags are outta date, but DAMN!!!!"
The worst part was that I was on my way back from BR and hadn't even been home yet...:fail:

Hope they catch the guy soon so I won't have to feel like a fugitive on my way to work ROFL. :rolleyez:

Last edited:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Wow! Hope that wasn't one of us!
Good thing they didn't shoot first and ask questions later!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
that's crazy...:stupid:

I hope they catch the guy cause he's giving you guys a bad rep...

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
Ain't it tho!!

I will be sorely disappointed to find out he's on this site....

Clokwrk

Reaction score
Alright I confess... It was me!!! I drove all the way to the other side of the country to pull off a smash and grab.

Unfortunately I spent the proceeds on gas to get home :thumpdown:

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
Whatever happens in Natchez stays in Vegas?!:dontknow: I hope it was worth the drive. You sicken me!!!! :D

Lol jk. Not so much.... Hope the shopkeep is alright and makes a quick recovery!

InkedRunner

Reaction score
does the curse of the BSP play a role in this fiasco at all? lol

There was no wreck, but there was a bumb arse driving a BSP. I am talking about the Burglar.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
good thing i do nt live in LA , I dont think they woulod have let me go without a hassel lol

Sykotic336

Reaction score
Wow good think im on an island and dont have my bsp anymore haha but damn those robbers:fail:

Top Bottom