Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BTLM Mishap

dbredleader

Reaction score
Well well well. while removing passenger side tail light, it poped out so violently, that the top corner busted out and left a hole the size of a half-dollar.:motz:

I went ahead and glued the pieces back together, and went on w/ wetsand 800 but the crack is way too visible for me to accept. So, in my frustration I went ahead and ordered an aftermarket pair that are black on the inside. Anyone know anything about these lights?:
http://www.k2motor.com/05-06-07-08-toyota-tacoma-altezza-tail-lights-black-tm.html

dbredleader

Reaction score
lights

How is the fit/finish? Are the really OEM quality? I chose them for price & black interior treatment.

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
they fit perfect im my opinion. i wish i could get you pics but im half way across the world deployed right now. my big thing was someone being able to see my rear lights. i wanted to tint my tails but was worried somebody would not see my brake lights. these are bright as hell even during the day and look good on my BSP.

dbredleader

Reaction score
Tails

I appreciate your service, especially during these times. I just finished with the Niteshades-Plastx-wax treatment, and the crack is barely visible... But I'm glad I ordered the new set. I also appreciate your response, as I rarely order anything online. I like to "hold it in my hands" before I buy.

Stay safe,

David

CBRBob

Reaction score
Used to have them on my Ranger. Look fine.

dbredleader

Reaction score
Tails

I received the taillights from k2 motor today... they look very nice. Quality looks better than OEM.:top:

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
They look really good! I forgot what brand I have on my truck, but if you look through my pics I have one with my tail lights, they look about the same and they look pretty good IMO.

toyota_rod

Reaction score
same ones i have too..quite a few of us have these..they are the best looking tailights for our trucks...thats not an opinion..its a fact!

toyota_rod

Reaction score
i hear ya bro..im thinkin about throwing a layer of tint around the edges..dont know about yall but everytime i wash the truck water gets inbetween the plastic and adhesive part around the edge..not really noticeable but i want to darken the whole thing a little

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
I haven't had that happen. You should take them apart, and put them back together with a batter adhesive maybe? It would look sic with a tint on it. I was wondering about the same thing!

Baggins44

Reaction score
Now that's a true enthusiast, modding from Afghanistan:rockon:

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
Same ones I have. I sure hope you didn't pay the $130 for em though. Got mine on e-bay for around $50. Same exact ones, no issues and they look good.

dbredleader

Reaction score
Ebay price...

I didn't get them from ebay, as I can't stand to do business with them. $50.00 would have been nice, but ebay is a no-go for me.:thumpdown:

Top Bottom