Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bugatti goes swimming

Murderface

Reaction score
Im glad to see that happen! Those cars are SO DAMN UGLY:thumpdown: and PHUCK that driver right in the neck:top:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
this is all over the news... made this guy famous... he owns other nice cars as well.

Gadget

Reaction score
It is unbelievable that one of those cars was driven into the water. It even more unbelievable that someone just happened to be video taping it.

What are the chances of that?

G

Knight Runner

Reaction score
lol...... That's a Texan for you!
Probably could not afford the payments anymore & threw that shit on the water to total it & blamed it on a bird/cell phone. If it was a phone, goes to show you how driving & phones don't mix....lol

Last edited:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Last edited:

Super Werty

Reaction score
It is unbelievable that one of those cars was driven into the water. It even more unbelievable that someone just happened to be video taping it.

What are the chances of that?

G

Yea my jaw dropped when I saw that clip...talk about being in the right place at the right time....or worst place at the worst time:laugh:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
yup, the video i saw was of it being fished out the water :fail: I'd like to kick that guy in the nuts!

Wayne R

Reaction score
Im glad to see that happen! Those cars are SO DAMN UGLY:thumpdown: and PHUCK that driver right in the neck:top:

Yeah them things are ugly.....:rolleyez:

Until you drive one.....:biggrin:

This chap must not have been going too fast...the rear stabiliser is still up

NixXR462

Reaction score
He was a dumb ass for paying that much for a car in the first place IMO

X-roller

Reaction score
Dude...I can't believe someone actually got that on video.....seriously this was a disaster waiting to be shown to the world....

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
I cant believe that, but I heard he was trying to test his new Mod. Its called Floater. At about 60MPH drive into a large body of water and see if your car stays afloat.

LOL i am kidding but he is a moron. I hate people like that. Oh ill just get something else, that was only 1mil.

That guy is a numb nuts!

Top Bottom