Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bump Stops

NixXR462

Reaction score
I heard of some people cutting their stock ones down, I have the C2C with 2" rear blocks and I havent done anything to it yet I've only hit a few times.

06ATLBSP

"Snickers"
Reaction score
yeh, I might just go ahead and put the kit on and see what happens. If I bottom out, then ill just get some smaller one's!! :top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
yeh, I might just go ahead and put the kit on and see what happens. If I bottom out, then ill just get some smaller one's!! :top:

Most likely you will bottom out but i wouldn't wait to do the drop just becasue of the bump stops. As you said, try it with the stock ones and you can swap them out anytime by just taking off the rear wheels. About a 10 min job all together. :top:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
I'm runnin with none and only tap the axle on really bad bumps at high speeds,, I think it would happen even with the smaller bump stops,, With the drop and stock bump stops it eas non stop,, I'd bottom out runnin over an ant in the road

Bobby B

Reaction score
I have the low profile bolted to the frame and the brackets cut off

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
I dunno what brand is but the one comes with the sos flat bump stop..

Top Bottom