Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buried alive in Pennsylvania...

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
We've been getting hammered here in PA with snow this winter.Feel buried alive by all this snow. Two major storms within one week.Each brought down 20" + here at my place, with more on the way.Of course, the XR is snug as a bug for the winter :top: Heres a few pics

Attachments

• PICT0166.JPG
    PICT0166.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 113
  • PICT0160.JPG
    PICT0160.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 120

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
LoL... that X is stayin warm as hell son!

Yes. The X only comes out to play from May-October here in PA. The rest of the year she stays tucked away, except for the occational fair weather drive to keep things moving.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Its crazy up that way my friend lives in Mass, and she says its insane this time the year. Keep the X started to keep the battery alive for the summer season. Also good to circulate the oil in the engine too.

06alaswb

Reaction score
what kind of door handle is that, is it chrome or is it just the pic?

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Its crazy up that way my friend lives in Mass, and she says its insane this time the year. Keep the X started to keep the battery alive for the summer season. Also good to circulate the oil in the engine too.

Yeah, I drive it maybe once a month during the winter, as long as the weathers nice. Just long enough for the engine to warm up,get things turning and flowing. :top:

what kind of door handle is that, is it chrome or is it just the pic?

:laugh: That's one of my newer "mods". Yes, they are chrome :top:

Last edited:

05runner

Reaction score
Wow badazz i feel ya on all that snow shit. We got buried here in MD too. Wish i kinda had it like you do though. Nice garage to store your pride in. With a snow blower and all that.

Top Bottom