Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BUSTED!!!!

kwigs160966

Reaction score
Well I got busted.... 153km in a 100km zone at least that is what he clocked me at he could have got me at quite a bit more. Either way I was being dumb and I guess it serves me right. So now I have a mandatory court date to decide my fate. I Caled POINTtS and they said 400$ to represent me plus the ticket be an expensive one. Probably 500$ :-( so basically it's gonna cost me a grand.

I guess stage three will have to wait now :-(

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Go to Texas if you feel the need, speed limit 80 mph.(128kmh) You would only be 15 mph over. It sucks to live in this country. 153 = 95 mph, 10 over you might be lucky, 15 you get it for sure

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Go to Texas if you feel the need, speed limit 80 mph.(128kmh) You would only be 15 mph over. It sucks to live in this country. 153 = 95 mph, 10 over you might be lucky, 15 you get it for sure

Only in some spots... Most freeways by me are 60-65 mph... :thumbdown: sorry about the ticket bud, I cross my fingers everytime I'm driving to... I've got lead foot syndrome lol

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Lucky you don't live in Ontario. 50km over is a mandatory vehicle impounding and license suspension. Fines are ridiculous as well!!

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Shitty buzz but its better than getting caught around here doing 50kms over.

If you are charged for speeding at 50 km/h over the speed limit, police will suspend your licence and impound your vehicle at the roadside.

Penalties for street racing, stunt driving and driving 50 km/h or over the speed limit

Pre-conviction – Immediate 7-day licence suspension and 7-day vehicle impoundment

Upon conviction - $2,000 to $10,000 fine, 6 demerit points, up to 6 months jail, up to 2 years licence suspension for a first conviction

Second offence – Driver licence suspension up to 10 years within 10 years of first conviction

Murderface

Reaction score
That's why when I pass a state patrol car doin 100mph+ I just floor it! No way in hell they can catch me before I dip off the next exit........so far it's worked 5 times ROFL

kwigs160966

Reaction score
That's why when I pass a state patrol car doin 100mph+ I just floor it! No way in hell they can catch me before I dip off the next exit........so far it's worked 5 times ROFL

Lol I wish he was driving an new charger srt8 undercover. I likely wouldnt have been able to get away even with the super charger lol

The penalties are pretty stiff here to no impound though I could be facing a suspension but I'm not too concerned about that

hiflyer

Reaction score
Where was it at??? Also was it a dark blue ghost car?

Dude there are some very sneaky ghost cars and trucks now - seen a couple and only because they were already flashing. Otherwise theynwould have been very hard to pick out!

I got tagged just after passing someone in Michigan on Tuesday. Was driving to cottage country in Ontario towing a trailer with the 4x4

72 in a 55 but he logged it as only 5 over.

Guy I passed was on his cell and slowing down and speeding up and being an idiot but I got tagged... Oh well

cop was very nice except in Michigan if you can't post $100 US bond immediately the keep your license. So mine is still there.

kwigs160966

Reaction score
Yep dark blue. They seem to pick and choose who they pull over. I have also seen a silver corolla as an u/c cop

butters607

Reaction score
Just tell them you were watching for traffic and didnt realize you were going that fast

madtrucker

Reaction score
Sorry to here about this. I worry about this all the time. The X is quick. It's hard to stay out of it. Well I hope you can get it reduced to something else. GL.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Damn that's a grip of cash! Sorry to hear that mang!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Lol I wish he was driving an new charger srt8 undercover. I likely wouldnt have been able to get away even with the super charger lol

false. those things are tanks...and i bet it was a RT, not a SRT-8. To much power for pigs to handle, plus +40k for a cop car...maybe they do it different out there, but down here, you see RT's and crown vics.

I passed a parked piggy doing about 100 once, i flipped his lights on, i down shifted and with in the 16 seconds it takes for that Crown vic to even hit 80, i buried deep into sixth and long gone. :rockon:

xRunnerLance

Reaction score
Try getting busted doing 198km in a 110km. Cost me 720 for points, and still got a 1500$ fine. could have been worse. was looking at up to 3000$ for a fine and suspended licence. I was also on my sport bike =P

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Try getting busted doing 198km in a 110km. Cost me 720 for points, and still got a 1500$ fine. could have been worse. was looking at up to 3000$ for a fine and suspended licence. I was also on my sport bike =P

Lol, your one of those one uppers arent you :laugh:

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
dang sorry for the bad luck man. here in florida cops are more lenient i guess, i got pulled over friday for doing 83 in a 60 (mph) got a ticket but he toned it down to a 69 in a 60 for me. saved me almost 200 dollars and he was a trooper.

kenneth206

Reaction score
I was doing a 3rd gear pull in a 60mph and got clocked at 94, then 85. The cop was pretty cool about it and said he could tell I was slowing down so wrote the ticket for 65+. A year later I got a 74 in a 55 (usually everyone is going 70-80 around here but I was in a smaller town down south). That's two tickets since I've got my X and I've never had tickets before! Evil supercharger...I'm telling you...

kwigs160966

Reaction score
Court date is tomorrow so I will probably find out tomorrow. I have POINTTs representing me so hopefully they can cut a deal or something. Fingers crossed

Top Bottom