Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

C2C drop kit

lucke

Reaction score
this is the 2" drop for the front and rear. never installed and since i'm not going to be putting this on, i'd like to sell it and recoup some of my money. i'd like to give the locals in socal first dibs, so for them its $150. if i can't sell it locally, i will let it go for that price but ship it at buyers expense.

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I think the C2C kit is a better kit than the "Jonathan prototype kit" you bought. Atleast the C2C kit retaines stock ride were the "prototype kit" will give you a stiffer ride cause you lose travel in your struts and eventually your struts will need to be replaced. :dontknow: There is a reason alaxrunner sold that kit you know.

lucke

Reaction score
maybe, but i can get around that a lot easier than i could with other issues i'd have with the c2c kit

XDsm

Reaction score
If John doesn't take it I will.

lucke

Reaction score
sweet. i'll get it all set to bring to the next meet then.

lucke

Reaction score
hell if i know... i'm too busy to try and plan a meet.

alaxrunner

Reaction score
the kit i sold him retains the stock camber settings and doesnt ride diffferent than stock at all to me.After i put it on i was like thats it,jonathans prototype kit to me is alot better than the c2c for this reason and you dont have to relocate the upper control arm to get back into factory spec.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
alax thats a sos part gone billet.thats why you can align it camber wise.:top:

alaxrunner

Reaction score
:rofl: yeah i am sure thats the reason.billet makes everything a little better:biggrin:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
alax not because its billet because it the same design as sos front drop insert.:top: or spring perch to be corrrect mechanically.

alaxrunner

Reaction score
yes,when i got it from jonatahn thats one of the reasons i bought it.:top:

Top Bottom