Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

calender pics poll

which pic for calender?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Need to step it up son. Those pics aren't worthy. Truck looks like clean though so props for that.

Jwall

Reaction score
...new pics with a better camera then we will let ya know... also pic a nice background

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
why waste the time posting a poll on pics that aren't even being submitted for the calendar.... post whore....
and as far as the location and setup, they all look like ass... I mean come on dude, a home depot parking lot?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
if it had been lowes, would some of you nutswingers been happy? lol :bird: In all seriousness though, besides your backdrop issues, as well as lighting, quality etc. You do need to focus a little further on your truck setup and other fine tuning before you can really make it happen. Speedfresh may be able to help you with some aerial shots on his rccccccccc plaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee..... LETTTTSSSS RACCEEEE :laugh:

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
damn it, thought i was still drunk or maybe the guy posting is.... wtf???

Yea man....I hate to pile on, but I gotta back my brutha from anutha mutha!!!

Have you seen the calanders??? Just a hint, they look like the ride of the month pics at the top of the page.

Barnes and Noble as a back drop:thumpdown:

Top Bottom