Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calling All AZ!!

choose a date

• Total voters

BlackCat

Reaction score
Well, looks like my weekend plans have gone down in flames. So I'm free for the 24th !

August 24 -

1. Ratrod25
2. Hitman
3. BeastBlueTaco - I know your coming :biggrin:
4. MetalHeadX - its going to be at your place so you have no choice lol :laugh:
5. Blueballs
6. The Blue Taco Runner
7. TitanRattler813 (anytime after noon, lol)
8. Pat Me Down (either Day)
9. BlackCat

August 31

1. Blackcat
2. Hitman
3. TitanRattler813 (Big Maybe)
4. Pat Me Down (Either Day)
5. Blue Taco Runner (Maybe)

ICEMAN, Werty, TonyHawk, HrsPwr, where are you ???

KETCHUP

Reaction score
awwwwww.........u guys are killin me......:biggrin:

Why don't u guys come down to El Paso for LD. I do want to go to Phoenix too. Me and MancheX could take a trip up some time.....

What do yall think......can you guys come here on the 31st????:frown:........:laugh:

MancheX

Reaction score

Why don't u guys come down to El Paso for LD. I do want to go to Phoenix too. Me and MancheX could take a trip up some time.....

What do yall think......can you guys come here on the 31st????:frown:........:laugh:

x2! You fellas know what Phoenix looks like, come to the EL Paso meet:top:. It'll be a guaranteed GREAT time!!:rock: Then next time, we will go to a Phoenix meet:biggrin:.

speedway07

Reaction score
I MIght make it depends if I have to work my second job:thumpdown:

Hitman

Reaction score

I was thinking about possibly making it out to El Paso since I think I got the day off on Both Jobs I If I Do then I will be heading out there Saturday night and arriving There Sunday Morning I just have to be back home buy the 2nd of next month :thumpdown: so if there is any place I can catch some zzzzz's I will definitly go

Hey how do i go about getting directions?

I will get back to you on that I got to find that address in my GPS if I have it I will PM it to everyone but if MetalHeadX sees this he will send it to you guys either way you will have the address but Thursday :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
^^AZ fokes. If finding a place to crash it a concern....don't let it be! Between me and MancheX....we will make sure everyone has a place to catch some zzzz.

Me and MancheX are going to scope out El Paso's new dragstrip off of I10 today. We may be able to go there during the meet. So far, we have about 6 confirmed members (2 from EP, 1 from LC, and two from B- AZ) coming for our LD meet. Like we mentioned.....we would love to have you AZ guys here for our meet. If so, we look foward to meeting you all!!:top:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
I can make the az meet on the 31st fo sho,,, el paso is a bit of a streatch though.....6 hours is a long @$$ drive......

BlackCat

Reaction score
**********AUGUST 24 AZ CREW MEET***********

8.00am Tuson heads out to PHX

930 -10.00am Meet up someplace and have Breakfast/Lunch

12pm Yet to be determined (Mod House) Hopefully Beau House again

12-4pm Mods, have a cook out while mods are being done

5-8pm get some photos(Glandale Stadium, Tempe Town Lake, ASU Stadium, etc..) plan is to start far and slowly head back towards tuson so gas isnt wasted for you guys and less time for driving back home :top:

9pm Tuson crew can head back or chill at my place or find another thing to do

So is this still the agenda ? What time do us Tucson folk (so far, just me for sure - ICEMAN, Werty, TonyHawk, HrsPwr - where the heck are you boys, I need you... ) need to be rolling in and where do we roll into ?

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
So is this still the agenda ? What time do us Tucson folk (so far, just me for sure - ICEMAN, Werty, TonyHawk, HrsPwr - where the heck are you boys, I need you... ) need to be rolling in and where do we roll into ?

Not looking good for me to be going, this will be my last weekend where I don't work and without a baby.

Top Bottom