Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calling all SOCALI XRUNNERS!!!

Socaliallstar82

Reaction score
Fontana Speed way 1/4 mile drags

October 31st
Gates open: 6:00AM
Racing starts at 9 AM
RACE: $20, WATCH $10

Vehicle must have current vehicle registration; license and a valid proof of insurance (must have all documentation with you at time of registration) to pass tech inspection

We Are meeting at 5:30 am off of the 10 FWY & Cherry Avenue at either the Arco Gas Station or Valero. Whichever you see a bunch of Titans and Tundras at, go there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
awesome stuff man. i hope we can get a bunch of x-runners to show up.

Gutz

Reaction score
I'm there!!!! Come on X-Runnas!!!!

NoKz

Reaction score
If I'm not working Saturday, I'm totally going. But knowing my fun nazi boss, he'll have us be open even though nobody will come in.

picaCulo

Reaction score
i want to make a big effort to go never been to the track with the X i heard it gets pretty crowded

Gutz

Reaction score
Bump for more homies to roll wit!!!!

Socaliallstar82

Reaction score
You guys need to show up early, were meeting at the gas station on cherry. look for all the trucks!

I havent heard from ryan (caliknightrider) in a while. where is that guy, You going?

DC29

Reaction score
im down to go!

i dont know if im gonna make the meet spot, just cause id like to sleep a tad but ill be there.

damn.. wish i got paid earlier id buy more stuff for my truck lol.

edit: oh wait i get paid tonight lol. yay!

DC29

Reaction score
so yeah i dont know if im gonna be able to go anymore, i really want to but my check was complete dog shit today and honestly i told my boss straight up i feel like quitting right now cause this job sucks so bad and is not worth the shit i have to put up with. :mad:

Top Bottom