Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calling Me Out!!

absolut

Reaction score
Give me a call justine, I'll go with u. hahahaha.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I'm from hawaii so Lick em mean Kick his *ss...blow em away...along those terms bro...sorry for you mainlanders who don't understand a lick of pigeon...:laugh:

Ew, i would just give him a high five or something:biggrin:

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
do it man, *** it make a bet if you win he pays for gas and if he wins you pay..

but if he wins lol id take off jk jk jk

Xample

Reaction score
there weak sauce i had one.....they are fuel sippers with a joke of a supercharger. take that from a former owner

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
sweetness. i'll try to get this thing set up with a vid. just give it time :]

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Dude, that thing stock barely puts 134 crank, go hand him his ass.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
now now based on facts lets still not underestimate this bmw... like how people underestimate our trucks. race him and only go half way into and let him win then at least youll know if you can take him. then tell him lets go again then walk all over his azzz:driver:

VQ 40

Reaction score
even if he is only making 230 crank hp he will take you. especially on a freeway run. but ittl be a close one..

Sykotic336

Reaction score
even if he is only making 230 crank hp he will take you. especially on a freeway run. but ittl be a close one..
yeah but at the crank were 236-240 and thats stock. and considering our is more new and his is old the controls and all that might be a little slower you know?

VQ 40

Reaction score
yeah but at the crank were 236-240 and thats stock. and considering our is more new and his is old the controls and all that might be a little slower you know?

nope, sorry. if he is smart enough to supercharge it. or have it supercharged. im sure its in top shape. new injectors, plugs and ecu tune are a given.. besides. its hard to explain. but just like porsches, bmws are not all about power to weight ratio. its like they have something else that makes them even quicker. maybe its the body construction or suspension? dont know. but there definitely is a go fast factor there that you dont have on most other vehicles. cant put my finger on it though... maybe its all in my head :bird::laugh:

all i know is. i could barely hang on to a 330 zhp with cai/cbe at the drag strip ~ 240 crank hp. ran him twice. and i wouldnt have beat him to the quarter if it werent for his terrible reaction times. he always caught up to me after the 1/8 th and ran 2 tenths quicker than me both runs.....now keep in mind thats an e46 3 series with an inline 6..... we are talking an e 36 318 here thats a good 500lbs difference right there. if its a compact body style even more... so yes, if he is really making 240 crank hp hell have a decent pull on the x. especially 80+........if its 240whp, even a stock 350z would have trouble

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
The problem with all the theories is we don't know how much HP it is making supercharged. I highly doubt he is at 230 crank, my guess would be somewhere around 200-210.

VQ 40

Reaction score
yeah supercharged it shoudnt be more than +100hp so it should be 230crank hp tops..... gotta wait and see.... is the race even still on?

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
yeah supercharged it shoudnt be more than +100hp so it should be 230crank hp tops..... gotta wait and see.... is the race even still on?

100hp if he is lucky. Remember, how much HP all depends on his application.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
well all we have is theories so all we need is the evidence. now go race that bitch lol. but on the first round make like your trying and let him win. then if you can beat him take him for a walk like i said previously. but if you cant then your nailed:laugh:

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
well all we have is theories so all we need is the evidence. now go race that bitch lol. but on the first round make like your trying and let him win. then if you can beat him take him for a walk like i said previously. but if you cant then your nailed:laugh:

Its not nice to sandbag unless you are going to race for $$$ on the 2nd run. :laugh:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
sandbag...chicks sandbags their drinks in the bar all the time kek...sorry back on topic now lol

Top Bottom