Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

calling out all silly x-runners that want to play with real trucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kblozano

Reaction score
Hahah I didn't see there were that Many pages hahah! I'm reading through em right now

blu xr

Reaction score
i think its ok to necro-post this thread....one of the funnies ive seen in a while on any car forum.

btw - do we have a "dumbest thread of the year" award? if so , i nominate this one!

picaCulo

Reaction score
Man I'll smash on that ram with my twin turbo ,supercharged, 305.5 shot lifted on 24 inch volks all carbon fiber body , AWD mid engine 1971 ford pinto !!!! and don't even bring that other truck cause lightning dont strike here !!!!!!!!!!

83cruiser

Reaction score
hilarious. effin hilarious.
gearheads unite to purge the D-bag
that is all

Boosted-SRT10

Reaction score
hahahahaha - this thread still makes me laugh ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hotrodt

Reaction score
Bring that slow ass pos dodge to jacksonville fl . I have a xrunner for u to play w my friend....its not urn typical v6 xrunner....just a few bolt ons lol.....u just got called out....then u can go tell ur buddies u got OWNED by a Toyota xrunner.

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
wow my supercharger is bigger than your engine hahaha and ya i saw that video its a stock srt10 vs a modded xrunner not really fair but ill give it to him, now if he wants to race a modded srt10 and see what happens tell him to post.........houston

it's not fair wa wa wa i have a v10 and u have a v6 booo hoo :stupid::stupid:really come on it's not far now your signature rally does make sence little pecker

Reverend_d

Reaction score
THIS IS ALL TO FUNNY BUT i AGREE THAT WE SHOULD TAKE THE RETARD THROUGH THE TWISTIES AND SHOW HIM WHY WE BOUGHT THESE TRUCKS. NO NOT THE FASTEST BUT THEY HANDLE LIKE A DREAM. OH AND TOWING , I TOW MY BIKE AND BUDDIES WITH CARGO TO BOOT UP TO THE DRAG STRIP ALL THE TIME. THE TRACK IS UP IN THE MOUNTAINS AND MY TRUCK SEEMS TO DO GREAT!!!

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
haha my dodge would kill your v6 truck.... why would you put a v6 inside a truck what purpose does that do? you cant tow or go fast?

you can't compare apples and orange's you rally must have a little pee-pee it's OK at least the girls panties get wet when you rev your motor:thumbdown::thumbdown::laugh::rofl:

Reverend_d

Reaction score
Maybe he should race me on the the strip his piece of @#$%^ truck against my modded CBR1000. thats fair right!!!

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
ok yall want to do turns i got a four link suspension and a drop with upgraded brakes so i can stop faster than a xrunner too XD ill still walk an xrunner in turns any other excuses?

you feel al worm and fusy now that your truck makes up for your little pecker i bet you mommy paid ed for it too

MarcusStrife

Reaction score
why would someone with a full size v10 wana call out a midsized truck with a v6? either way he looses. im not hating on the ram or anything i just dont get it:dontknow:. if XRUNIT and this guy throw down please get a video!

HAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!!! SO true. let them spray and break those little pistons. their motor with be fired by 50,000 miles lol.

thats like a viper asking a N/A 90's super to race. lol

after you win don't pull over just keep going.

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
what a real meat head i pulled this "post from his truck club
notice his 14 mile time:hmmmm2::rofl::rolleyez::stupid:

"I just bought an 05 srt10 QC, and just joined the forums. My friend also just got a lightning with a kenny bell 2.4 or 2.6 i dont really remember. We raced for the first time at texas truck shoot out and he beat me, his quarter mile time was 11.6 mine was 13.8. What would be some good mods to make sure he doesn't beat me by that much or at all"

MarcusStrife

Reaction score
we have more than 2 handfuls of trucks faster than that. that truck is also twice the price of ours.

Boosted-SRT10

Reaction score
not trying to start anything here - but iv beat a stock XR when i was stock and iv beat them moded as well, people just have to relize that there always someone faster

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys,
This thread is nearly a year old. It got squashed a long time ago. You're all reading the first post and replying without reading the newest post. EVERYONE NEEDS TO LEARN TO CHECK THE DATES OF POSTS! I think at this point it only makes sense to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom