Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CalTracs

rat7761

Reaction score
I added my problems so nobody else will have to go through the grief I had to go through. The CalTracs are great. I just had the wrong parts sent to me.

WallasX

Reaction score
will cal tracs works with 3" drop in the rear?

WallasX

Reaction score
I was just worried with how close the bars would be to the ground.

Jeremias

Reaction score
You DO NOT want Caltracs with a 3 inch drop. You will scrape everything over 1 inch. Go URD if you want a 3 inch drop. Trust me, I just took them off!

Toon714

Reaction score
You DO NOT want Caltracs with a 3 inch drop. You will scrape everything over 1 inch. Go URD if you want a 3 inch drop. Trust me, I just took them off!

do u by chance still have those cal trac traction bars?
ill buy them off ya. :biggrin:

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
i have them with a 2" drop and 365/35 tires and the front mounts scrape on everything for about a month, after you get a quarter inch shaved off of them, they only scrape on crappy bridges and train tracks, and you can't ever use an automatic car wash again lol

STONER-X

Reaction score
thats a pretty good time..

reminds me of when i ran my 13.91@103 stock air box, stock s/c pulley, stock wheels and tires...

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
i have them with a 2" drop and 365/35 tires and the front mounts scrape on everything for about a month, after you get a quarter inch shaved off of them, they only scrape on crappy bridges and train tracks, and you can't ever use an automatic car wash again lol

You have 365/35 tires?! On what width and kind of wheels?

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Sad panda now. :(
1000336-02-00-00-00_lg.png

kwigs160966

Reaction score
so has anyone looked into the split mono leafs that calvertracing offers? they say various ride hide options are availabe? i like the look of the djm 3/3 and don't really want to loose that look but would like to try this route as far as the cal tracs go. i thought maybe if i went with a 2" steel drop leaf and a one inch block would give me the same hight and also be able to run the caltracs without scraping them on everytihng what do you guys think? I also was hoping to run both setups. ie: caltracs and urd trac bar

X-roller

Reaction score
so has anyone looked into the split mono leafs that calvertracing offers? they say various ride hide options are availabe? i like the look of the djm 3/3 and don't really want to loose that look but would like to try this route as far as the cal tracs go. i thought maybe if i went with a 2" steel drop leaf and a one inch block would give me the same hight and also be able to run the caltracs without scraping them on everytihng what do you guys think? I also was hoping to run both setups. ie: caltracs and urd trac bar

Link to said leaf springs? Also running both would be overkill and I don't think it would be a good idea.

Top Bottom