Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can This Fit In The X?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Why not? Isn't it just a standard single DIN?:dontknow:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
ok basic noob question can any deck fit in any car? just as long it has that adapter right?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
ok basic noob question can any deck fit in any car? just as long it has that adapter right?

Should. Just get a single DIN adapter like the one from Scosche:
1166400161775-677852115.jpeg

This one's from TacoTunes.com, but you can get them from other places as well.
http://shop.tacotunes.com/product.sc?categoryId=5&productId=24

Sykotic336

Reaction score
Should. Just get a single DIN adapter like the one from Scosche:
1166400161775-677852115.jpeg

This one's from TacoTunes.com, but you can get them from other places as well.
http://shop.tacotunes.com/product.sc?categoryId=5&productId=24
ive seen some cheaper ones on ebay but i was reading this and they include the wires so you dont have to splice into the stock harness... this is good for warranty issues, i may consider this one although the price is a little high but i need to call around first lol thanx for your help guys i appreciate it :D

TKXR

Reaction score
Yessir that would fit..is their warranty on our headunits????:dontknow:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
i was actually talking about electrical warranty i heard that once you put sounds or something it void your either full warranty or just the electric which is pretty much everything lol but i dont know for sure:dontknow:

Reaction score
i was actually talking about electrical warranty i heard that once you put sounds or something it void your either full warranty or just the electric which is pretty much everything lol but i dont know for sure:dontknow:
I would think it would void the stock head unit warranty and nothing else...if so then wow.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
I would think it would void the stock head unit warranty and nothing else...if so then wow.
well i dont know you figure all electrical is connected to the brain which the dealership should do anything possible to void anyones warranty if you know what i mean

Reaction score
well i dont know you figure all electrical is connected to the brain which the dealership should do anything possible to void anyones warranty if you know what i mean
but the chances of anything shorting out is minimal if you know what your doing...use circuit breakers/fuse blocks.

Top Bottom