Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

can you spot my new mod?

Reaction score
i might paint it concidering where i work has a paint booth and a full time painter :) im going to do a test with some painters tape to see if i like it or not. i will show you when i do that... im going to a meet in april up in jersey so i assume that someone with a bsp will be there and ill swap grills. next big thing is either a supercharger, or buying myself a house.... im leaning twords buying myself a house

KX7

Reaction score
V8 Tundra engine in your X-RUNNER?:laugh:

shook

Reaction score
I like it, looks really good on Speedway Blue after all :top: very sexy :adore:

wshsbears

Reaction score
lookin good:top:

where have u been lately? u comin to the orlando mod day at the end of this month?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing the hood with some swb on the sides or possible the swb grill being all black to help blend it in better. It would be kool if someone with a bsp lived near ya to swap grills just for a quick photo to see how it would look.

Took the words right out of my mouth!!!!:adore:...Maybe someone could photoshop it black to see what it would look like:hmmmm2:

BTW......Truck does look badazz, very nice!.....But I also think there is a color clash up front, I think if the SWB part around the front grill was black, it would look 100x's better....just my .02 though

i dont think so concidering i live in Delaware now! haha

***** man, you aint far from us VA boys, you need to come on down so we can check that hood out in person:top:

emo_X

Reaction score
What is the weight savings? (sorry if it was already asked)
i think its 30 pounds loss

i might paint it concidering where i work has a paint booth and a full time painter :) im going to do a test with some painters tape to see if i like it or not. i will show you when i do that... im going to a meet in april up in jersey so i assume that someone with a bsp will be there and ill swap grills. next big thing is either a supercharger, or buying myself a house.... im leaning twords buying myself a house

ur next mod should be those wheels paint them black:top:

wshsbears

Reaction score
i dont think so concidering i live in Delaware now! haha
omg.. i didn't even notice that lol.. that sucks.. i mean i hope u like it there, but it was fun chillin down here at the meets.. hope theres some good meets up there.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
holy **** dude thats ****ing sick now i need to get me one of those....

Rodriguez

Reaction score
oooo, the SCRATCH ON THE FENDER mod! nahhh j/k nice hood! Looks freakin brilliant on a SWB.

TOYTACO

Reaction score
Im agreeing with the guys that say paint the grille surround black and then add a grille craft mx grille or powder coated billet grille :top: looks good though and i dont usually care for carbon fiber...

marvy

Reaction score
looks like it fits really snug. lookin good man !

NuVission

Reaction score
dsc3075re7.jpg

modblackgrillba6.jpg

One variation. If i come up with more tonight i'll post them in the photochop section.

xxCLMxx

Reaction score
dsc3075re7.jpg

modblackgrillba6.jpg

One variation. If i come up with more tonight i'll post them in the photochop section.
HVM should make a cf grill surrounding so I could bolt in my grillcraft grill an order a cf hood lol...

PLCX

Reaction score
Nice PC. ^ i was thinking the same thing

Top Bottom