Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canadian 2010 X Runner discountinued.

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Read this on TW.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/x-runners/38024-canadian-2010-x-runner-discountinued.html

just heard that the 2010 X-Runner access will not be available for model year 2010! the salesmen emailed me the 2010 ordering guide and its there in black and white .gonna try and figure out how to att this to the post

This could also be because TCI dealers can't order 2010 Tacoma's yet?
But then one has to look at exactly how many X-Runners are sold in Canada each year? not many, the dealership where I bought mine never seen an X-Runner before, I had to order mine, but they found it at another dealer.
so this could be a fact. I will try and find out more info from one ofthe Toyota dealers here.

mbray

Reaction score
Yea, I heard that too, which is why Im still waiting for mine to finish production... Kinda sad, but Im happy I got the last one in Sask!

just4fun

Reaction score
that blows man well hopefully our truck will increase in value due to toyota only kmaking them for only a few years. Who knows you might get what you paid for it later on down the road.

HiTek21

Reaction score
X-Runners are a rare breed in Canada. I've been up here 5 weeks now and I have not seen a single one.

XRYDER

Reaction score
Since 2007 i've gone around asking dealers if there will be an 08 or an 09. (Thinking i might want one of the last production years.) Every dealership gave me a different answer, yes, no, we're not sure.
We'll just have to wait untill the 2010 vehicles go on sale and see if the X is in there.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Since I'm on my iPhone, I can't copy and paste links...

But please check out my '2010 X-Runner' thread that I started in this same section of XRU.

And if anyone has any questions regarding production, please post it in that thread or PM me. I don't want/need people believing false information based on 'heresay' (no offense to anyone)...but facts are what people need

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Well I find this story odd, because I talked to a Toyota dealer since I heard this and they don't even have any info from Toyota Canada Inc (TCI) on 2010 Tacoma's, they're still ordering 2009 models.

So we'll have to wait and see.

I had to special order my truck, I originally wanted a SWB, but the factory rejected the order for some reason, then dealer found a '09 BSP with 8km's at another dealership 50 miles away, course he lied (Granville Toyota = Scumbags) and told me it was located on Vancouver Island, when it was actually at another Toyota dealer 50 miles away, if I had of known that I would've purchased it it from them and gotten a better deal, but I didn't find out until after I paid for it. I talked to the original dealer sales mgr, he said he liked the look of that model so he got one ordered for the showroom, it was kept indoors in the showroom, was there for 4 weeks, before I snagged it. His boss won't allow him to order another X-Runner.

Since I'm on my iPhone, I can't copy and paste links...

But please check out my '2010 X-Runner' thread that I started in this same section of XRU.

And if anyone has any questions regarding production, please post it in that thread or PM me. I don't want/need people believing false information based on 'heresay' (no offense to anyone)...but facts are what people need

This is Canada i'm talking about which is controlled by TCI, so this may not be a rumor, we know 2010 X-Runner's are available in the USA, but here in Canuckistan it may be a different story.
Especially since TCI is launching the SCION's here.

HiTek21

Reaction score
Where abouts are you staying?

I'm out in Oakville near the Ford assembly plant.

I actually caught my first glimps of a BSP XR yesterday. Makes me miss mine more, but I'll be back home in a week.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I'm out in Oakville near the Ford assembly plant.

I actually caught my first glimps of a BSP XR yesterday. Makes me miss mine more, but I'll be back home in a week.

No shit eh?? Thats right around the corner from us :) what you doin here? when you headed home? Autocross is next weekend if your still here you should come. too bad you dont have your truck though lol

KrazyStuntRR

Reaction score
i would agree with X-Pablo i think its gonna be different up here due to the fact they are releasing scion up here also my dealership has had a guy waiting for his 09 xrunner from the factory for 3 months now and they still havent given a ETA on its arrival or even when it will be just about ready to be shipped to us.. so I imagine if they do release a '10 xrunner here that it'll prolly only be like 1 given to each dealership or so many per province.. would be my guess on that

X-Pablo

Reaction score
2010 X-Runner officially discontinued in Canada.

Just out of curiosity I went to visit Toyota.ca and the 2010 Tacoma is finally available in Canada, and there is NO X-Runner model!

So the X-Runner has been discontinued in Canada at least for the 2010 year. :fail:

mbray

Reaction score
Ya, my dealership confirmed this. Not enough sales here i guess. They even took down the XRunner logo in the window of all the other cars

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
I'm not sure if closing the NUMMI plant has anything to do with it but Toyota is pulling out of CA in March of 2010 which most of the X-runners were built.

Top Bottom