Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canadian invasion of xfest

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Hey guys

Figured I would put this up..... have attached a copy of a map.. there are a few routes to go.... all depends who is up for what .

I figure the best place to meet up is in Niagara maybe at the outlets in Niagara, not basspro outlet area.

Let me know what everyone is thinking. I was thinking if we can get their earlier it would be great so we aren't rolling in crazy late. But if there is something you want to see on the way down let me know and we can figure it out

Attachments

• xfest route.jpg
    xfest route.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 209

Superloki24

Reaction score
I'm good with whatever route. I just need to know a time that you guys want to meet up in Niagara.

Tom and Blayne, did you guys want to meet up along the 401 and drive into Niagara together? I'll be going right by both your towns.

Wayside

Reaction score
I'm good with whatever route. I just need to know a time that you guys want to meet up in Niagara.

Tom and Blayne, did you guys want to meet up along the 401 and drive into Niagara together? I'll be going right by both your towns.

Sounds good meet at the car pool lot at the Ingersoll exit?

We should probably leave early if we want to get on the other side of Niagara falls be for rush hour.

Superloki24

Reaction score
Sounds good meet at the car pool lot at the Ingersoll exit?

We should probably leave early if we want to get on the other side of Niagara falls be for rush hour.

Yeah I agree. I was thinking of leaving Windsor sometime around 6am. That would put me in Ingersoll at 8am. We could be in Niagara for 10am ish. Then we would be in Lake Harmony for mid afternoon before supper.

Kim is that a time you would be good with?

How does that sound?

Wayside

Reaction score
Tab and I are good with what ever time my only concern if we leave then is that I have no idea what traffic will be like at the border or one we get to the far end of the 403.

We are good with what ever route too. I know 2 years ago we went threw Syracuse and then took 81 down which I found to be a nice drive. But I am always down for trying a different route.

batt_413

Reaction score
Ya I'm good with meeting up with people and driving up. I'm exited.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Brad - 10 in niagara sounds good....

Tom - I am sure the boarder will be ok either way. I am down for a different route or this one. I will print both off and we will go from there :)

Batt_413 - who are you??? where are you from? Can't wait for you to join the cruise down.... just need to know where we are meeting you and you name. PM me if you like and I can give you my info

PS I have walkie talkies with new batteries - Tom knows this adventure...... if you guys have any let me know.... no cb's but walkies work great

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Brad - 10 in niagara sounds good....

Tom - I am sure the boarder will be ok either way. I am down for a different route or this one. I will print both off and we will go from there :)

Batt_413 - who are you??? where are you from? Can't wait for you to join the cruise down.... just need to know where we are meeting you and you name. PM me if you like and I can give you my info

PS I have walkie talkies with new batteries - Tom knows this adventure...... if you guys have any let me know.... no cb's but walkies work great

Batt is Blayne

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Wish I could come. But already had plans for that weekend b4 it was announced :(. Anyways. Need a favor possibly from someone that is going. If anyone is coming from VA beach(hopefully Rubin) I'm more then likely gonna be buying a subx from Duane. So I'll need someone to haul it back for me if possible. Nothing's set in stone yet just throwing it out there.

Superloki24

Reaction score
Let me know what comes of it. I would be cool with bringing it back for you and meeting up Canada side to pass it off to you.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
To the Canuck invaders. Stay on the main hwy. You'll just find a trooper in every small town waiting for a donation. Stay on I90 , 390 / I86 to 99 become 15 to I 80. Been down that way lots of time. Safe trip and have fun

markgt531

Reaction score
i was just in toronto this past weekend on my way home there were ppl pulled over along 81 .. i was doing 80mph (stayed within flow ) all the way you guys should be fine tho .. good luck !

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
i was just in toronto this past weekend on my way home there were ppl pulled over along 81 .. i was doing 80mph (stayed within flow ) all the way you guys should be fine tho .. good luck !

Came to Toronto didn't tell anyone!! I would of met up with ya. You would of drove right past my place lol

markgt531

Reaction score
Came to Toronto didn't tell anyone!! I would of met up with ya. You would of drove right past my place lol

lol i wouldve announced but i had a wittle honda fit (my daily) ahhahaha . where abouts are ya ats in toronto ?

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
lol i wouldve announced but i had a wittle honda fit (my daily) ahhahaha . where abouts are ya ats in toronto ?
Lol
Nothing Wong with a wittle Honda hahaha

I'm in Burlington. You probably passed by while on the qew on your way into Toronto

markgt531

Reaction score
Lol
Nothing Wong with a wittle Honda hahaha

I'm in Burlington. You probably passed by while on the qew on your way into Toronto

lol i wished i brought the X! lol, but even with wittle honda i kept my eye out for an x but didnt see any . how far is burlington from say markham (lol tryin to recall towns names ahahah)

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Have some family shit to attend. Was planned well b4 x fest was announced. :(. Hopefully next year I'll make it if Matt plans it early enough lol

This is early for my tenure as host. It's not in October is it?

Top Bottom