Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canadian Winter

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Yeeesh.. sorry!! I'm trying to get warm here.. LOL

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
lol we could ship nathaniel up there with snuggies if you wanted ?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
damn Crista, how do you stand that cold and all that snow. We had snow the last few weeks here in EP, Texas and it drove me nuts. Got to post up a pic of u doing a snow angel when you get your camera back. Or a snow pic XRU style!

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Um, please don't ship Nate. LOL. I'll take the snuggie though.hahaha

I'm half eskimo.

... Ok not really, but yeah its insane.. haha. We have some super good parka's and stuff.. hahaha.. I just dress nice and warm. Layers are the way to go.

Nate was asking me how I even drive in this, and its so easy. The right tires, a little clutch feathering, and you're good to go. I spun out in second on a street though, ended up doing a full 360 haha.

And I'll get some good shots tomorrow. I'm headed downtown where all the amazing lights are, so I'll make sure to get some of the X in there. As for snow angels, totally NOT going to happen yet. Its WAAAAYYY to chilly outside, and the snow is just ice, its not even snowball worthy (unless you want to peg someone with a ball of ice in the side of the head..)

I have SOME pictures on my Facebook right now, but they're not as good. It gets dark around 4:30pm here, so it makes its hard to get good photo's since I'm off at 6.. haha.

BUT !! Here are some examples from my work:

017-1.jpg

018.jpg

020.jpg

035.jpg

027-1.jpg
My truck has a snotty.. haha

026.jpg

TRD-X

Reaction score
Snow!!:biggrin: Some XR ice I see.:smile: and some Christmas lights!:adore::adore:

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Small update:

Its snowing again.

In saying that, 7 hours have passed and Calgary has seemed to forget how to drive. The road in front of my workplace is a parking lot. I've been outside six times, and each five mins apart, and the same vehicle is in front of the building.. lol.

Roads are slick, accidents are EVERYWHERE. Lucky for me since I have most of you on FB now I can just upload pictures and show you all how bad it is.. haha. I'm excited.. X in snow!!

fuseaku

Reaction score
F all that snow mess! lol

lol word. we have hot weather year round here in sunny FL :biggrin: (not that i like it)

It is still pretty nice down here, but you gotta admit it does get cold down here in FL for a few months... at least cold for us real Floridians. Anything below the 70's is cold to me.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
T'was freezing today in VA Beach, 75 degrees out. Had to break out the double protection snuggie and put the tennis racquets on the shoez.

TRD-X

Reaction score
It was so cold in Myrtle Beach SC, 78 degrees out! Had my short pants on today!:top: Hey Yardie feel bad for them Not!!:laugh:

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Well west of Calgary in Vancouver, B.C. it's currently -2c that's 28 F , Snow is being forcasted for Thursday to Sunday, but I don't think we'll even come close to what Calgary has.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Its. INSANE outside.

I can't believe it. I thought last week was bad. The drive home took me nearly two hours, and I didn't get out of second the whole way.. haha. I almost spun out going 60km/h which was scary as shit.. haha. I'm prayin' for a chinook soon, but I highly doubt that'll happen. My poor truck!! I'm keepin him safe for now, no travelling for me yet haha

TRD-X

Reaction score
Hey Crista you got some kind of engine warmer? all that cold on the X.:dontknow:

darthyota

Reaction score
it also kind makes it look like in stuck to but its just the angle

SX TOY

Reaction score
one of these years I have got to make a trip to go see some snow.
I haven't seen any yet

Top Bottom