Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canadian XR Spotted

Ms.hottacoX

Reaction score
Spotted an RR!
Main intersections of Steels and Keele at 1pm this afternoon. Driver: white male, short brown hair and mid-late 20s. Stock rims, tint and an uncovered box.
I know you saw me!…you smiled back. Lol I was driving a G35. Who are you? :canada:

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
the chat lines are now open!!!

LOL.

Man, i thought i was the only creepy one to remember full details of the person driving...

.. KIDDING. Its always good to see more XR's in Canadiananannanaa..

fmap4life

Reaction score
I Just think its cool to see that women notice guys, That's all. That stupid "Miss Independent" Song Screwed Me all up :ahhhhh:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I Just think its cool to see that women notice guys

LOL.

Man, i thought i was the only creepy one to remember full details

I think girls in general just have a better attention to detail than dudes. Annmnd she was just noticig the dude as a driver lol at least she better have been eh babe :laugh:(yes I said it 'eh')

Ms.hottacoX

Reaction score
I think girls in general just have a better attention to detail than dudes. Annmnd she was just noticig the dude as a driver lol at least she better have been eh babe :laugh:(yes I said it 'eh')

:withstupid:....lol!! :laugh:

fmap4life

Reaction score
wait, what¿ I couldn't stop looking at my avatar :adore:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score

Completely off topic but I just noticed oil pressure gauge in your future mod list. Why is that? Lol

Top Bottom