Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cant take much more :/

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
aside from my steady pile of issues with my parents school work and the usual i just finished fighting two tickets 3 days ago and owe 358 dollars for that plus 200 for a lawyer 600 to my parents and 508 in bills and tonight 20 feet from home i get a ticket for hids which means if i dont get it dropped my other two tickets come back and i pay all over again and my insurrance goes up. shit i have no money left but my savings everytime i get through a shit storm i get beat down again and again shits just getting to me i dunno yall are like family and i just need to decompress

Vince77

Reaction score
That sucks man, sounds like a lot of stress. :thumpdown:

At least you're still staying with your parents. You'd have a lot more bills to worry about otherwise.

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
yeah...thats what hids are good for LOL glare city...what were the other two tickets for??

x ynot

Reaction score
why so many tickets bro just for hids

Last edited:

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Youth is wasted on the young :hmmmm2:
It's just a stage, you'll get thru.
Just Slow down and enjoy the ride of life

hiflyer

Reaction score
if the HIDS are bringin unwanted attetion - for being illegal where you are - then ditch the HID's...

No sense doing a mod that will only bring the heat down...

blazinx

Reaction score
you could always sell them back to me lol

X-Caliber

Reaction score
It's just cause your truck stands out man, it comes with the ride. I'm in college, and college = broke. I just had to pay off a lawyer 230 bucks and I can't get another ticket for 3 years due to PJC. You'll make it past it man, just know your priorities.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Stop doing stupid illegal stuff. :top: Its actually simpler than you make it seem.
And I don't believe your life is as rough as you make it. Your parents bought you an X-runner.....take the responsibilities they ask from you and stay out of trouble.

rich017

Reaction score
The truck does stand out and the cop will always notice any little thing you do wrong.

I was pulled over on the interstate for going 78 (with the flow of traffic at 1AM) and the officer said the only reason he pulled ME over was because the truck stood out from the rest of the vehicles, so he wanted to pull me over.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
man, stop pouting and get back to flipping balisongs :p thats what i did.... LOL Sell the hids, sell the truck crap, and get knives!

TRD-X

Reaction score
It's just cause your truck stands out man, it comes with the ride. I'm in college, and college = broke. I just had to pay off a lawyer 230 bucks and I can't get another ticket for 3 years due to PJC. You'll make it past it man, just know your priorities.

I have a Renaissance Red Supra and never get stopped. It's not what you drive it's how you drive!

Stop doing stupid illegal stuff. :top: Its actually simpler than you make it seem.
And I don't believe your life is as rough as you make it. Your parents bought you an X-runner.....take the responsibilities they ask from you and stay out of trouble.

Plus 1 on this Cuz!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I have a Renaissance Red Supra and never get stopped. It's not what you drive it's how you drive!

What further helps your case Jim, is they see an old fossil inside of the supra cuz lol...:crinklehair:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
stop doing illegal stuf hmm 5 under limit for 8 blocks he followed me i was going slow before he even saw me follows me all the way into my hood then tickets me so what was i doing wrong..... hmm last two tickets were no blinker for dodging somone who slams on their brakes in front of me to turn no blinker nothing. and for pulling over in a one way out street. hmm nothing wrong there. yet i get pulled out of the truck at gun point hmm and one ticket for 1 mph over cause a ambulance sadi i was driving wreckless cause he was tailgating me hmm i am sure i must be doing something wrong ya whatever on that front. hell while the cop was following me 4-5 people blew by well over the limit multiple cars with hids ya im doing everything wrong. my grand mother bought me my truck not my dad ............ thanks to those of you who did give relevant advice to my situation to everyone else i cant fault you for trying

PiNkY

Reaction score
aside from my steady pile of issues with my parents school work and the usual i just finished fighting two tickets 3 days ago and owe 358 dollars for that plus 200 for a lawyer 600 to my parents and 508 in bills and tonight 20 feet from home i get a ticket for hids which means if i dont get it dropped my other two tickets come back and i pay all over again and my insurrance goes up. shit i have no money left but my savings everytime i get through a shit storm i get beat down again and again shits just getting to me i dunno yall are like family and i just need to decompress

Shitty to hear but hey it's part of the game bro. I've been there and done that. I think my record was 13 tickets and about 4 or 5 accidents by the time I was 19 to 20. What you should do is just put the XR on the back burner FOCUS ON SCHOOL and just slow down.

As for the HID's being illegal you may wana check into the law in your county/area. If that was the case I think I would have been issued a ticket when I got pulled over for my green halo's, twice! Like others stated bro your just "young dumb and full of ***!" Sorry that's some shit my dad used to tell me. Don't sweat it - stuff always has a way of working out.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lighting/83185-texas-laws-information-concerning-hid-lights.html

:top:

Last edited:

joeblaze78

Reaction score
Man that sucks. Just today a cop flashed me for no reason at all just to screw with me.

Top Bottom