Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Carded Swb Lake Mary Fl

utixrunner

Reaction score
Carded a swb today at seminole community college, hopefully they join:driver:

oh ya I also saw a BSP and flipped a b!tch and tryed to talk to them, they didnt pull over after me trying for a while so I guess no go there :laugh:

wshsbears

Reaction score
Carded a swb today at seminole community college, hopefully they join:driver:

oh ya I also saw a BSP and flipped a b!tch and tryed to talk to them, they didnt pull over after me trying for a while so I guess no go there :laugh:
we need police sirens and strobes:rock:

just pull over b!tch! lol better luck next time.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
we need police sirens and strobes:rock:

just pull over b!tch! lol better luck next time.

Ah I could see that now.

2 XR's on the side the road with a cop behind them. First X pulled over by the second X, who was pulled over, for pulling over the first X. :laugh:

Shanes56

Reaction score
Chris that is receuiteresk hrspwr would be proud

utixrunner

Reaction score
I thought about laying on the train horn when he didnt pull over for a while but decided against it:laugh: maybe I should have:smile:

Mrs. Stevenredx

"I Hit Things"
Reaction score
I thought about laying on the train horn when he didnt pull over for a while but decided against it:laugh: maybe I should have:smile:

I think you should have used the train horn, that would have been funny as hell. :laugh:

wshsbears

Reaction score
i don't lay on the horn, i just let em know i want their attention. screw all the other people around u. get their attention. i follow some of them to their house if they don't pay attention lol. i've followed 2 to their driveway.. turned out to be pretty cool:top:

PLCX

Reaction score
idk if someone followed me to my house i would think their i bit weird haha

DJmckay

Reaction score
haha

i think out of every vehicle made the Xowners are the hardest chargers to get al the X's together and always be cool with eachother and thanks to K2 its all possiable thanks alot klint :top:

rich017

Reaction score
Ive seen a swb on Markham woods rd in Lake Marry before. Thats probably the same guy

hrspwr236

Reaction score
i don't lay on the horn, i just let em know i want their attention. screw all the other people around u. get their attention. i follow some of them to their house if they don't pay attention lol. i've followed 2 to their driveway.. turned out to be pretty cool:top:

I have never used the horn, i have given the rev of the exhaust , that sometimes work, the others think i am trying to race probably, i have folled two people to their house and they were really cool, one of them told me to follow him though

Chris that is receuiteresk hrspwr would be proud

I am very proud, always love to see other members helping in increasing our population, got to spread the addiction

Top Bottom