Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Carlisle Truck Nationals

Tundra5-0

Reaction score
Hey guys, as a former XRunner owner I would like to see some more XRunner's show up at this great event this year. In the past few years maybe one XRunner would show up. I used be on this site years ago until I traded my X for a Tundra (xrunner5-0) and have currently started a truck club. I am trying to get as many trucks as possible to commit so we can get a tent to hang out under and we are providing a grill and just asking for folks to chip in for food and BEER.
The show runs Aug. 5-7 and is always a great time. You will have to make your own hotel arrangements. I just want to see alot of Toyota trucks there this year.
If you decide to sign up for the show, register under the club name "Kryminal Kustom Truckz" and just pm me until I have enough post ot place my email on here. I have to keep track of how many trucks register under the club name. I was going to post a link to some photos from last year, but the site will not let me.
Unfortunetly even though I posted hundreds of post on here years ago I cant post links on here because its now my first post. If someone wants to post a link to carlisle events.

Gary Huard

Reaction score
I can't wait. I know that there are a couple of guys that I have spoken tothat are willing to show up. I for one will definitely be showing up this year and would like to see my truck parked next to another XRunner. I will PM you as soon as I register.

Tundra5-0

Reaction score
I should be able to make it since its within an hour or so drive. When we get closer to August il let you know for sure. Any deadline on when you need your list by?

And chances are that i will be there for Bike Fest as well a couple weeks prior.[/QUOTE]

If you can register by June, I have to pay for the tent and I can get reembursed if I meet the 25 truck minimum. Last year with out a club name I had about 6 Tundras and 2 Dodges. I would like to see more Toyota's this year and make a fun time. As of now I have a possible Tundra list of 17. I would love to see a bunch of XRunners.
If anyone remembers my old X, you can see some of the same mods that I transitioned to my Tundra. Once I get a few more posts, I will post some pics of my X at Carlisle in past years.

Tundra5-0

Reaction score
Sweet guys, again if you register under the club name PM me and I will ad you to the list.

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
I'll let you know when it gets closer if I can go or not. I should be in VA by then, and it would only be 3 hours for me! :)

05 X

Reaction score
I'll plan to attend the Carlisle Truck Nationals with my BSP. I'm about 2 hours away. Last year I couldn't get out of work.

Tundra5-0

Reaction score
OK. As soon as I can post my e-mail on here I will. Then folks can just send me a message.

Murderface

Reaction score
I'd love to finally be able to make this show since I'm around 1 1/2 hrs from Carlisle, in NJ right over the bridge from Philly. Unfortunately I won't know if I can make it till the week before the show and I'll have a better chance of being allowed to make it if I vow to take my 2 nephews. The wife just hates being alone and hates cars shows even more:stupid:.

We'll see what happens, since her Birthday is Aug 1st maybe if I shower her with gifts she'll be easy on me for once LOL. She really does a lot for me and the kids so I kinda have to put up with her nonsense from time to time.

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
This show is local for me so I will most likely there. Never been to any show at Carlisle

Tundra5-0

Reaction score
Only one month untill Truck Nats. If you plan on using the club name and parking with the Tundra's send me a PM. Thanks. Or send me an e-mail at jbw1006@gmail.com

Limitless

Reaction score
Well im signed up. Cmon we need more XR's, who else is joining.

Tundra5-0

Reaction score
Limitless, I sent you a PM and added you to the list. Just to let everyone know, I have paid for a tent for our spot. If you have ever been to truck nats, you know its hot as hell. We will have plenty of shade. So far we have 15 trucks registered.

Thanks guys.

Tundra5-0

Reaction score
Only 1 XRunner coming? How disappointing. Limitless will be lonely.......com'n guys!

Murderface

Reaction score
I'll see what I can do about coming. I think I landed a job with Catapillar today and should start the Monday after the event. I really really want to make one of these shows since first hearing about them and now that I have my XRunner it's even more of a reason to make it.

We'll see

Top Bottom