Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Carwashes are safe

kenneth206

Reaction score
My truck gets covered in bird feces (I think a pterodactyl lives in the tree above my parking spot) , pollen, bits and pieces of trees, highway grime, etc every three days. Up here in WA I just can't keep my truck clean. I run it through the Chevron carwash everytime I fill up my tank. I hate it but I just can't find time to be hand washing my truck twice a week. :(

Plus my truck is always dirty so any scratches are hidden anyways!

outofstep

Reaction score
Safe? 100% bullshit. I took my truck to one of the soft material type auto washes about a week after I got it. Left scratch swirls all down the driver side of my truck.

Deuce

Reaction score
i willl never take mine through one just because i would rather enjoy washing it

RRCanuck

Reaction score
I usually wash mine by hand and then just rinse it off when it needs it at the self wash with the power washer. I take it through the touchless when Im feeling lazy, but like it was mentioned before they dont do that well of a job.

Theyre a waste of money when the trucks real dirty.

butters607

Reaction score
I use a wash mit and lots of soap and make sure i rinse the mit very well and blue ice soap from autozone works really well and makes the truck really shine and clean

Top Bottom