Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ccaruolo 2011 BR

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Holy fawk. Good thing you have the Innovate gauge. The AEM doesn't display that low.

Are you using the FPR mod as well?

Last edited:

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
Holy fawk. Good thing you have the Innovate gauge. The AEM doesn't display that low.

Are you using the FPR mod as well?

I had the fpr mod on tool it off to lean it out, with fpr mod it was 8.2-8.3

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn your tune is rich. Force feed it some air already!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That is the truth. My truck N/A runs in the 10's at WOT right now. No reflash. :ahhhhh:

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
Thanks Kevin! Got the pullies hopefully this will lean me out some.

Attachments

• image-2934753989.jpg
    image-2934753989.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 215

kcidmil

Reaction score
You going to take some time off and hit the raceway? I'm thinking of trying Miller out once I get the suspension done.

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
You going to take some time off and hit the raceway? I'm thinking of trying Miller out once I get the suspension done.

Work here isn't too busy, trying to get the truck running better before I track it again, curious to see how the truck runs with the new tires and the blower!

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
Well finally got all the NST supercharger pullies in, still running a little rich but definitely can feel the difference. Also changed the transmission oil to royal purple, night and day difference. Currently the AFRs are running around 9.7-10.0 at WOT and low to mid 11s at low rpms. Pushing around 8.5psi of boost. Gotta make an appointment to get it dynod soon and see what kind of numbers I'm making

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
lookin good man! makin me jealous....my pulley and fuel pump have been sitting in my room for months now

Top Bottom