Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ccr-scca autocross at zmax dragway

autobodyX

Reaction score
I ran my first autox of 2012 yesterday, there was a big crowd of 180 or so entries, I ran H-stock in street tire or THS finished 5th out of 18, and 82nd overall out of 173 with timed runs. It was a long course and many DNF all 4 of their runs. It is fun to show up in a truck and beat half the cars in the event. I posted a video of my fastest run on youtube.

thttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgntu1KKUlM

redarkx

Reaction score
I love autox. First one around here is April 1. Fit tires on order, some sexy exterior mods coming and an oil pressure gauge I got to get in before then. Put down a good run man!

Xoverdose

Reaction score
You all got started early. Our first event is March 25. It is awesome though to get there and beat people with a pickup, it usually shocks a lot of people. I like the camera view you used to.

azburnin

Reaction score
Hey where exactly was this? I'd like to hit up one when i get back from deployment. How is the rain around there? In Va every Sunday it seemed to rain on Auto X days lol

autobodyX

Reaction score
Hey where exactly was this? I'd like to hit up one when i get back from deployment. How is the rain around there? In Va every Sunday it seemed to rain on Auto X days lol

This one was on a Saturday,and on Sunday it Snowed! The event was with Central Carolina region, club of the SCCA held at the 1 million square foot lot at the Zmax dragway in Concord NC just up interstate 85 from Charlotte.

NASA-MA has one coming up at Virginia motorsports park on 3/11 and again on 7/15

Top Bottom