Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cd player help

Xtacy

Reaction score
after working on my truck for the day(changing oil, diff, wash truck) im headed off to work when i notice a big problem...the stock cd player wont eject the disc and it wont allow me to put in a disc...it just says cd error-blinks several times-then auto changes back to the radio. Im wondering what the hell went wrong? the radio works but the cd changer doesnt. I dont know if i should pull it apart, or maybe i should just buy a deck if its broken..wondering if anyone else has had this prob?

eltus

Reaction score
I had the same problem wen I had my mustang gt. and I tood the radio apart and found a cd had gotten out of the tray and was jamming the tracks in the changer. I fix it the day before trading the car in.

ceemeetwo

Reaction score
if its still under the 3/36 then take it to the dealer and they might replace it under warranty but if not then its way cheaper to buy an aftermarket double din or a single din cd player and u might even be able (on certain models of cd players) to get a 12 cd external changer.

disciple X

Reaction score
i had a cd get stuck in my cd player in my old frontier.... it was in there for like a month, then i decided i was tired of listening to east west, so i tore it apart and took the cd out.. it worked beautifully after that...

Xtacy

Reaction score
the cd that is trying to eject is just blinking-it says"wait" then it switches back to the radio, i might just take it apart and see whats inside, i was hoping someone would have the same problem with our trucks...thanks guys

AsianTaco

Reaction score
If you lived near me I would have switched out my radio and brought it up to the dealership for warranty :biggrin:

08x

Reaction score
just buy a new one is better and cheaper

Top Bottom