Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cd player led change

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Now with everyone wanting to customize the back lighting in their trucks to another color besides redI asked my self this question.what about changing the back lighting color in my head unit to match my •XR•XR•XR•XRpit lighting color,see I like my red lighting but have this problem with the Pioneer DEH-P9800bt head unit, its the blue back lighting.I emailed pioneer to see if I could send back my unit to have the led's changed to red.my question is this. are there shop's:dontknow: :top: :thumpdown: where i could get this done for me if pioneer says no to my proposal? would like to know if the P/n is available for the led's,but never would be comfortable trying such a mod myself.

XRobber

Reaction score
I would be willing to tear it apart to see whats in there... I know I tore apart a Kenwood at work the other day, and those LEDs were not getting changed LOL.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
i knda figured that it would be that way,none the less I e-mailed pioneer to see if they could do it.also e-mailed a pioneer authorized repair in nh to see what they have to say.will see.

Top Bottom