Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CF hood in

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
CF hood in.. i bought it tonight...

was about to install it... but i found out my dad don't got no TOOLS!!! at least the ones i need to swap!

if you live in corona and have some tools i can use.. please let me know!

Last edited:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
damn you already got the hood lol show some pix already i cant wait to see it :bird: but you know i think you should test them on my truck first:laugh::laugh: just to see if it fits

BSPX

Reaction score
at this rate with your 08 xr i predict you will run out of available bolt on mods in less than 6 months! if you got money to burn let me do your interior work and bag it for you.

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
yup!

and for the bolt on comment...
what else can i get??? im not going y-pipe cause my car is loud as is. and i want to keep at least 2 of my cats. no no for straights
i kinda want to though :] hahahaha

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Gonna look sick man!.. Like what everybody said cant wait till you post some pics..... :top:

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
i just need them dam TOOLS!! i was so excited to put it on tonight... look through my dads tool box and

he just bought the tool boxes from cosco with the basic tools.. no ratchet set for bolts... :[

tigertail

Reaction score
i can't wait to see how that's gonna look when it's installed..

i already placed an order for CF eyelid to go with this. hopefully, this will look good on RR as well.

congrats on being the first xr with CFH..

Norcal-XR

Reaction score
cant wait to see pics of it installed. congrats , what was the total if you dont mind me asking.

Last edited:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Nice! I cant wait to see this whore on BSP. Get that beast on. Take lots of detailed pictures of fender hood gap and the scoop.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dood - you paid 6 bills for the hood... get your azz to Autozone or Sears and pick up a set of tools!!! I wanna see that bizkit rockin' your BSP! :rock: I think it's gonna look dead sexy on BSP.

What did you find out about the hood pins? Are they required?

emo_X

Reaction score
with all those mods u should go to craftsman and buy some tools :top:
make a little tool kit u can put in ur truck from 8mm to 17mm and all th other good stuff i made one for 100 bucks and a bag think about it

can't wait to see some pics

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Dood - you paid 6 bills for the hood... get your azz to Autozone or Sears and pick up a set of tools!!! I wanna see that bizkit rockin' your BSP! :rock: I think it's gonna look dead sexy on BSP.

What did you find out about the hood pins? Are they required?

:dito: I'm ready to see this thing on and Klint, to answer you question on the hood pins, OptionImports posted that they shouldn't HAVE to be used, only as an extra caution, it does have the factory latch and works good. :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:dito: I'm ready to see this thing on and Klint, to answer you question on the hood pins, OptionImports posted that they shouldn't HAVE to be used, only as an extra caution, it does have the factory latch and works good. :top:

Yeah I was curious, because I saw this pic on their site and it looked like a hood pin hole... :dontknow: or is that where the wash fluid nozzle goes???

VIS-HD0507TACOMA-8.jpg

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Yeah I was curious, because I saw this pic on their site and it looked like a hood pin hole... :dontknow: or is that where the wash fluid nozzle goes???

VIS-HD0507TACOMA-8.jpg

Yeah, that must be for the windshield washer sprayer....

Top Bottom