Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CF Hoods

morcheez

Reaction score
i will donate a buck if everyone else does :biggrin:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
Does anyone know people in the company? Maybe they could come on the forum and answer some questions.

trd_sport

Reaction score
I wonder:hmmmm2: would anybody be interested in a group buy? you can always paint it to match the color of the truck if thats a concern.:dontknow: I'll be in if someone gets a group buy going.

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
i talked to the guy for a group buy and they said yes. i posted this but they keep deleting my post cause i have to ask K2 about it 1st.

i asked but he wont respond to me

VIS wants me to organize the group buy for them

trd_sport

Reaction score
i talked to the guy for a group buy and they said yes. i posted this but they keep deleting my post cause i have to ask K2 about it 1st.

i asked but he wont respond to me

VIS wants me to organize the group buy for them
Klint stays pretty busy...and I would imagine someone with a vendor account are the only ones allowed to organize a group buy or sell quantities of items. Understandable. We do need to get one going somehow though for the sake of the members:biggrin:

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
No heat towards them.. just stating that i can get a hold of a group buy price. and i just wanted to know how many are interested. but i guess they keep deleting my post.. hahaha

and by the way trd_sport... i'll see what i do tonight about the eyelids sorry i'm just busy.

07SWB

Reaction score
depending the GB price, i might be interested in one.

YotaFab

Reaction score
some one buy one... i want to see quality, i know vis is pretty legit... hood pins or not ive been wanting one for a while

genesis96

Reaction score
Does anyone know what kind of weight savings this would yield? I know it would look good, but it's hard for me to justify it for looks alone.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Does anyone know what kind of weight savings this would yield? I know it would look good, but it's hard for me to justify it for looks alone.

The stock hood weighs 54lbs. My guess is a CF hood would weigh between 15-20lbs (if somebody knows more accurately please correct me).

emo_X

Reaction score
would u ask for better pics and if it will latch and be just like a stock hood and do they have any pics of one on a truck i mean they have had to fit it but maybe just fitted it to a oem hood

and if they can give more info and pics
i will be u for the group buy

chris

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
i'll give them a call tomorrow and let you guys know

the gb offer is still up.. i just need permission to start it from K2

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
According to their website they are located in City of Industry, which is LA. I'll give'um a call tomorrow and ask if they have one in stock that i could photograph for everybody.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright guys, let me hop in here with a couple of things...

First, sorry that I haven't been responding to PM's as I usually do. I've been S-L-A-M-M-E-D at work so I haven't been able to get on the site hardly at all during the day. I've been working late every single night too so typically by the time I get home I just want to get some dinner and chill. Just so that all you guys (anyone who has PM'ed me) knows - I'm not ignoring you. I can only answer but so many PM's each morning when I get to work though.

In regards to group buys and why we require authorization... I won't go into the specifics of it, but due to some things that we found out about previous group buys, we know just want to talk to the organizer first before they get posted up. Trust me... we're looking out for the best interest of the users AND the vendors on this one.

GotJustin - PM sent.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Want to see it on a rr also, pretty happy with the stock hood though, i minght even want to see this one in person, just need to see about quality and fitment

Top Bottom