Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CF Hoods

blazinx

Reaction score
ye i want one but i want to see it on a rr xr

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
RR I can see it looking good on. I am having a hard time picturing it on a BSP X. It will either look great on BSP or it will look like a bag full of floppy asses.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I like it but idk about how it would look if you did have to have hood pins cause some cars look good when they have hood pins but idk might look gay

Xample

Reaction score
bet you cant use your hood struts with these. it would be to weak for the pressure needed to compact the strut over time. i def would never want hood pins either. i think it would look great on my truck though

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
ya i have a pair of hood struts too... i dont know what im going to do with them if i buy the hood :[

maby i can put 1 on and sell the other?

x-runner kid

Reaction score
you could sell the hood struts but you might be able to keep them you wont know till you have the hood though

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
you could sell the hood struts but you might be able to keep them you wont know till you have the hood though

I bet they will bow the hood in the center when its closed:thumpdown: just from the pressure

Justin

x-runner kid

Reaction score
probably most hood struts do that to carbon fiber hoods my girla acura legend has a cf hood and we took the struts out cause they were bowing it up and you really wont need hood struts the cf hoods don't weigh anything.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
probably most hood struts do that to carbon fiber hoods my girla acura legend has a cf hood and we took the struts out cause they were bowing it up and you really wont need hood struts the cf hoods don't weigh anything.

kind of off topic, but I love the black strips on the RR X:top:

i was thinking about the opposite on a BSP

Justin

x-runner kid

Reaction score
thanks I think the red stripes on a bsp would look good as long as you have something else on the truck that is red in your case the brake caliper but they would look sick:top:

emo_X

Reaction score
to words PHOTO SHOP on BSP please lol:rock:

but i think i will look better on a BSP rather than the others. not saying it will look bad. they all will like great

Last edited:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Hmmm this hood looks kinda spicy.:hmmmm2:

I might just have to buy one 2morrow. :laugh:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
You know what? I tell guys what. Why doesn't everyone on XRU donate $1 to me so that I can buy it, and fit it on....come on guys, it's just $1. :dontknow:

x-runner kid

Reaction score
if i donate then does that mean that I get to put it on my truck for one day a year :biggrin:

Top Bottom