Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Challengers exhaust video

metalheadx

Reaction score
So again many ask for video of my flowmaster super 44's w/ resonators deleted . So here you go . It is not the best video ( very short ) but had some time before work so thought I would get a quick video . I will get one of it revving later on .
http://youtu.be/k-2sKBe9WwM

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
lets talk about how the ps4 is so much better than the xbox one....... :laugh:

metalheadx

Reaction score
lets talk about how the ps4 is so much better than the xbox one....... :laugh:

Ya doubt I will get the Xbox one , but who knows lol , I just hate play stations controllers , dang my thread got off topic fast , lol , so how do you guys like my exhaust lol

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
:laugh: we're all a bunch of geeks man.....car sounds great but i wanna hear it on the road! my neighbor has an srt8 with his exhaust all done up and man does it sound amazing!

gearhead899

Reaction score
Ya doubt I will get the Xbox one , but who knows lol , I just hate play stations controllers , dang my thread got off topic fast , lol , so how do you guys like my exhaust lol

hahaha yeah this turned to us just catching up :laugh: shoot me a request on xbox live, gamer tag is still GearHead899. resume this threads original topic :crinklehair:

metalheadx

Reaction score
:laugh: we're all a bunch of geeks man.....car sounds great but i wanna hear it on the road! my neighbor has an srt8 with his exhaust all done up and man does it sound amazing!

Thanks man , and I plan on get a better video

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
also i get what your saying about the controllers. i had an xbox 360 before i had a ps3 and it took a while to get used to it but trust me after a few months of gaming that uncomfortable weird feeling is completely gone. i alrerady ordered a ps4. $100 less than the xbox one but i think your finally gonna have to pay for online gaming....

metalheadx

Reaction score
hahaha yeah this turned to us just catching up :laugh: shoot me a request on xbox live, gamer tag is still GearHead899. resume this threads original topic :crinklehair:

Right it did lol , and for sure bro I will ! :blurock:

MadToy

Reaction score
If you want to hear a Corsa exhaust on the hemi - both of us running one in this vid....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf_1L400Ddo[/ame]

Top Bottom