Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Changes in Sittin Sic

BondXII

Reaction score
Twelve. :top: I'm hoping it won't take long for people to get use to it. "Ex Eye Eye" just sounds funny to say anyways.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
So is the name "sittinsic" gonna disappear and just be XII performance

kblozano

Reaction score
Either way I see you were in the navy! Do I smell a military discount? Or maybe just a Navy discount ;p

BondXII

Reaction score
So is the name "sittinsic" gonna disappear and just be XII performance

Sort of. I will open back up the Sittin Sic website once I get everything transfered over. Once I get done building the XII Performance website I will close down the Sittin Sic website. I plan on keeping the domain name just in case people didn't get the memo so it will automatically redirect you to XII Performance. The business name will no longer be Sittin Sic... BUT the Sittin Sic name will still be around. All parts currently offered by Sittin Sic L.L.C. will now be the Sittin Sic line of suspension parts sold through XII Performance. All of the new products after will be XII Performance items, or some other catchy name for a series. This way if someone is talking about their suspension and says it's Sittin Sic and whoever wants the same thing, hopefully they will Google it and it will pop up under XII Performnace's site. I think that answers your question.

Either way I see you were in the navy! Do I smell a military discount? Or maybe just a Navy discount ;p

I was thinking about everywhere but Rotten Groton. :biggrin: Just kidding. I have to look at what parts i have and compare profit margin to see what kind of discounts I can throw around. I'm sure I can swing a little something for fellow military members. I'll break it all down once I know where I can give discounts after I'm 100% running.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Gottcha

I will keep my sittinsic sticker on my window then:top:

And will be looking forward to buy something so i can get an XIIPerf. sticker!

trd_sport

Reaction score
adjustable coilovers..........would be nice if you guys could come up with something for the prerunners as well.....

J

JDUB916

Good Luck Shane, still loving my Leafs and Coils. Hope you do well at your next page in life, and thanks for the XR support

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Don't u have ur X for sale right now? Guess that's why u say u needed the drop yesterday:laugh:

End thread jack

Sorry for thread jacking but not selling the X no more decided to keep it no one wants to give me enough to part with it lol

SooRunner

Reaction score
Welcome to the site XII! Since I do have the "sittin sic" composite mono leafs and if they split would you happen get some type of warranty from that leaf spring vendor? I know these leaf spring carry some type of warranty but I forgot.

OH YEA! WE NEED FRONT SHOCKS!!! Since we already have an aftermarket rear....:hmmmm2:

Murderface

Reaction score
Hey Ben the leafs carry a (1) year warranty. If ur beyond that when they split then you'll have to pay for the replacement.
Now this doesn't mean u having to pay is definite, one of my leafs cracked in an unusual way and I ended up only having to pay $55 shipped for a new one even though I was 1/2 year past warranty.

Last edited:

ryanjboutin

Reaction score
I was thinking about everywhere but Rotten Groton. :biggrin:

Yuck. I spent a year on that base.

Welcome to the new faces of Sittin Sic.

Post up the website URL once it's in full swing.

Curious as to what products are offered in addition to the SS line.

absolut

Reaction score
Are you guys going to still make the steal leafs? or has that gone to the crapper? haha!

Scarface

Reaction score
Wow, I dissapear for a month and everything is topsy turvy. Lol welcome guys, Shane be easy, we'll see you around.

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Buck and Amy... CONGRATULATIONS! First off! I have met and talked to this couple in person. Really nice people. So all these suspension goodies are located closer to home now?:D

808XR10

Reaction score
Thanks for the service Shane. Ss line drop kits rules, best of luck

kblozano

Reaction score
Yuck. I spent a year on that base.

Welcome to the new faces of Sittin Sic.

Post up the website URL once it's in full swing.

Curious as to what products are offered in addition to the SS line.

4 months down...6 to go!

Top Bottom